dumpstech

dumpstech

A Book by Powder Company
"

Dumpstech is the best platform, they provide best practice exam questions pdf, easy way to pass your exam in first attempt

"

No Chapters


© 2022 Powder Company


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dumbest spammer of the summer is back making a fool of himself again, under another account, by forgetting to include the website address and the company name, and including a monumentally bad blurb for the account. So now he'll hear from the people he's cheating in Japan.
*************
Someone who has no concept of what the words “promotion,” or advertising, mean is spamming the Writers Cafe website in your name—spam which they list as a “story. “

They’re doing that in the area reserved for members to post fiction and poetry, showing disrespect for the members, and, no understanding of advertising or SEO functions. In the latest spam, they literally present a blank web page, with a small, and extremely ineptly written blurb that speaks of your company in such general terms that it might as well say, “We’re good, book with us.” No one will take that seriously.

Worse yet, he includes neither the website address nor the actual name of your company in that spam. Only a partial snippet of the logo identified it as you. So only by looking back at his past spam was I able to find you.

But…he is charging your company for doing it, so he is literally taking money and providing nothing in return.

But the reader will assume the spamming,and the inept quality of it, was your doing. So to add insult to injury, he’s tarnishing the honor of the one he’s stealing money from.

It’s possible that you’re being cheated by your Internet provider, or SEO company, who promised to enhance your reputation, but in reality did the opposite.

But, be that as it may, such spam annoys our members, makes the site less fun to use, and accomplishes nothing useful for you. And if it continues, there will be reviews of your company where people will look to check on you, telling of such behavior.

Neither of us want that, So, won’t you do us both a favor and order them to stop? You can view today’s poor-quality spam here:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/PowderCompany/2824398/

The previous spam was dropped in by a more competent writer, but was no less an intrusion. Here’s one of others:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/PowderCompany/2006446/


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2022
Last Updated on August 1, 2022

Author

Powder Company
Powder Company

Japan



About
Niseko ski and snowboard school has been guiding and teaching lessons of skiing by best guides on focusing our best staff, products & best of local knowledge. Book us for Skiing. For more informatio.. more..

Writing