Fruit of fight

Fruit of fight

A Story by Praveen Parangi
"

When we fight we lose energy but it gets restored once we relax.

"
The more you fight the more you lose the energy to fight more. The vigour diminishes. That doesn't mean you won't get results in your life. Because fight is not the only way to get results. For example, when you are fighting you are aiming at a single direction. You want to go in a single direction. But the path is entangled by many factors around the whole existence. Very soon you will be proved foolish to try to fight for a cause.

Then what is the alternative? How to get results? The thing is we get results from any action which need not be in a single direction. It may be jogging, cycling, singing, playing guitar, reading etc. In fact these results are got very soon on completion of a task. So you can do any task and get results. The difference is you will be doing these acts to impress yourself not anybody in this world.

© 2015 Praveen Parangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on April 22, 2015
Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Tags: fight, struggle, restoration, relaxation, energy

Author

Praveen Parangi
Praveen Parangi

Hosaritti, Karnataka, India



About
Hi I am a novice writer with good knowledge of English. I like to read. I have read a lot of Osho's work. Along with writing I run a small business established by my granddad. I am about to have a ba.. more..

Writing