What I Really Fell in Love with

What I Really Fell in Love with

A Poem by Annika Patrick
"

Just a little something I wrote for my very special guy friend, who endured many rumors with me this year...I know there will be more

"

I didn't fall in love with you. I fell in love with the way that you can make me so very happy when I'm feelign down. I fell in love with the way you look at me, fell in love with all the time we've spent together. I fell in love with the way my heart pounds when I look into your eyes and see the never-ending depths of our friendship. Thank you for your friendship, and all that you have taught me. I love my friendship that I have with you.

© 2008 Annika Patrick


Author's Note

Annika Patrick
Honesty...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how totally honest it is, because people do fall in love with the way people make them feel. There was a bit of a spelling error, but that's easily fixed. Very nice piece of writing, thanks for sharing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really liked this one..you hit a lot of lifes truths with this piece,,Great job! Keep up the great work! By the way do not let other bring you down or hold you back. Anyone who has to start rumors only lower other to raise themselves because they are insecure..don't forget. also I am here if you nned someone to talk to about it....=)

love always,
Berserk

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2008

Author

Annika Patrick
Annika Patrick

Brookville, KS



About
I'm a sophmore at Ell-Saline High. I've been writing all my life, & totally love it!! Let's see...I'm a cheerleader, & I do track. My two favorite sports ever!! I love being with all my friends & fami.. more..

Writing
My Dad My Dad

A Story by Annika Patrick



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..