SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT

SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT

A Story by PRERANA
"

This is just a small writing that I wrote for our beloved Sushant Singh Rajput Sir, I'm glad that I was born in the era where I could shower love on his work. He's always going to be in my heart.

"
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT 
I am clueless on how I should be starting this, but it breaks my heart to tell that "you have left and now you are a beautiful star in our sky". 
I remember growing up watching your show " pavitra rishta" with mummy, and then discuss about it with my entire family, my relatives on the weekends about how it should have happened or guess about what is going to happen next. 
I remember loving Ankita, Ritvik, Asha because of you.
I haven't watched your debut film " Kai Po Che" but I have definitely seen all the films followed by that. 
The spontaneous act in "Shudh Desi Romance" was just the beginning. Wish you knew that you had so much more to explore and achieve. 
We all wished, just like Sarfaraz of PK waited end number of years to receive a call from his lady love, you too waited for good days to come again. 
I still remember, I was never a cricket fan neither I knew the names of many players, and to me,  MS Dhoni was just another player until I saw YOU play his biopic. 
People say they walked in as a MS Dhoni fan and came out as a Sush fan, i walked in clueless, and came out loving both of you way too much. With the intensity and perfection you put out, you made me follow and learn something that I was never interested in. I remember loving the songs of MSD so much that they were on repeat for more than a year, and not just on spotify or saavn, but on YouTube, just to adore you a little more than usual.
I shall be mad at everyone who said Raabta was not successful and the chemistry did not workout,because to me, it was perfect.The beautiful way of portraying it could only be done by you. You made everything about the film so beautiful and better. 
So many of my friends said, that they did not like Kedarnath, but when I saw the movie, I was so mind-blown by your powerful acting and the efforts you put in. Only if people knew that the way you saved your fellow mate in the movie, you would do the same in real life too. I remember loving your performance in " sweetheart" and felt the need to dance on that song, during our Garba festival, even though I could not spare time to choreograph it, I am so glad I had chosen your song. 
The last movie that I saw you in was Chichhore and you nailed it, Anni. I have watched the movie end number of times and every time your acting sends down the same thrill that I first had. 
I wished you stayed and saw how you were being loved by all of us and I wish you didn't give up this soon. 
Unfortunately, it took us your precious life to awaken us about what happens in this society. 
We all know nothing can bring you back but we hope, wherever you are, you are safe, happy and looking down at all of us, with a " Sush smile" on your face. 
You will always be loved, and missed! I'm glad to born in the era where I could see and love your talent. 

© 2020 PRERANA


Author's Note

PRERANA
Do read and let me know your favourite Sushant sir's movie!
Spread love and forgive me for grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
I too know him from PR.
Raabta is in my favourite play lists. Main tera boyfriend was in my workout must haves back in 2017. While I was walking through the footpath to my college for admission on a rainy day of july, hands in my pocket and kept singing this song thinking will I be the same loving this tune afer 3 years or not. Seeing this massive change is definitely assuring me about my uncertain life.
Also a fact that disappoints me is people never being grateful to the one who wants to bring revolution. Now that Kangana is wanting justice people are calling her attention seeker and if she hadn't, they would've screwed the hell out of her.
Outside is a paradox.

Posted 3 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Shushant Singh rajput is the only actor who I love in bollywood since he made his debut in 'Kai Po Che'. I will always use 'is' instead of 'was' because he will never die for us. He will remain as a best actor in our hearts. It is so nice to know that we all loved him and now even after his death we all are remembering him and writing about him, making his presence seems immortal. All the movies I watched of Shushant's sir is in my favourite list but the Kedarnath, MS Dhoni and Chichhore are in the special corner of my heart♡.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks for this tribute to the Indian star that everyone in the Indian Sub-Continent and beyond loved! If he knew how well he was appreciated and adored, perhaps he would not have left us all. Depression is so tragic and misplaced sometimes. I really appreciate this piece PRERANA! Kudos to you!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Out of all Sushant sir movies I loved Kai Po Che best. Thank you for writing about our favorite hero Didi. I'm very depressed about him too. I wish we start a writing group for him with Indian writers and we can have love as the theme. Sushant sir will be so happy.

Posted 3 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The way youve written about this film celebrity touches a reader and I can see how well you connected with him. My condolences to your loss. RIP to the star.

Posted 3 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
;)
This is a fine outpouring of affection for someone you hold in high regard. The fate of Sushant is currently dominating the news on the subcontinent; not that the generally befuddled westerners would have any idea about who he was and what has transpired. His death was tragic and now one that is shrouded in the possible spectre of murder and conspiracy. You have written your piece well and with your heart on your sleeve. Unbeknownst to some narrow minded, blinkered individuals, your topic has a reach beyond a billion eyes.....so never let any amateur, youtube plagiarising 'philosopher' with a white western power complex tell you what you write and what touches you has no relevance and no audience. You were touched and inspired by the life of Sushant and your words to him are all your own. Those with little general knowledge of the world beyond their own borders can be damned. Let them read and learn. Keep writing for yourself on themes that touch yourself and your readers will follow.

Well Done, Prerana. RIP Sushant.

Posted 3 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

You need to learn your audience.

The writing is fine. You have talent. But you are writing for a crowd that barely exists.

Most people here have talent. The key is to know your audience and write things that fundamentally resonate with everyone. It's difficult. But you need to try harder.

Also, never forget.... I'm probably wrong and if you have enough self confidence to keep doing your thing that's worth a lot more than any of the horseshit I just laid out for you.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 6 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
I too know him from PR.
Raabta is in my favourite play lists. Main tera boyfriend was in my workout must haves back in 2017. While I was walking through the footpath to my college for admission on a rainy day of july, hands in my pocket and kept singing this song thinking will I be the same loving this tune afer 3 years or not. Seeing this massive change is definitely assuring me about my uncertain life.
Also a fact that disappoints me is people never being grateful to the one who wants to bring revolution. Now that Kangana is wanting justice people are calling her attention seeker and if she hadn't, they would've screwed the hell out of her.
Outside is a paradox.

Posted 3 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

I second what Pestonjee said about this writeup. First of its kind on the deceased Indian Idol. Much love from Gangtok.

Posted 3 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Since this is about Sushant Singh Rajput and the very first on this forum, I appreciate and support your thoughts. Well done!

Posted 3 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

A lovely narrative about the author you admired

Posted 3 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

579 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2020
Last Updated on July 21, 2020

Author

PRERANA
PRERANA

Bangalore , Sarjapur , India



About
HEY, I'm just another girl with big dreams and writing is my passion. Hope you all will support me and love my content! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..