Untitled

Untitled

A Story by ~PrettyInPink~

 

Chapter One

 

“What to wear…what to wear…?” I was asking myself. It’s my last “first day of school” in highschool. I am very excited; don’t get me wrong, I’m just very nervous at the same time. A few weeks ago my boyfriend, Seth, and I got into a little agrument over something stupid. As usual. I’m not saying that we’re a bad couple, we just dissagree on a few things.

 

On my way to school with my best friend, Sophie, I try to put my makeup using the mirror. This is a lot harder than you would think. One, Sophie isn’t the best driver in the world. Two, I’m so anxious to see Seth that I’m shaking.

 

“Hey Jessa!” My friend Maci calls to me.

 

“Hello darling.” I say as she engulfs me in one of her hugs.

 

“How are you baby girl?” She asks.

 

I can tell that she’s glancing aroung the courtyard trying to find someone. I hope it isn’t that d****e, Garth, which she’s been going out with off and on for months.

 

“Maci, what’s wrong? Is it Garth?” I ask. The color drains out of her face.

 

“I just don’t want to talk about it, Jessa. I’m fine.” I give her a questioning look.

 

“Really! I’m fine.” She says.

 

I was just about to ask her again when someone picked me up from behind. I was so shocked that I squirmed and started squirming and kicking.

 

“Ow! Babe, I really didn’t need that this early in the morning.” I sigh. It’s Seth, all six feet of him. He’s gotten taller than when I saw him last, a few weeks ago. His hair is the same dark blonde, and his eyes are the same dark blue.

 

“I’m sorry.” I giggle then reach up to give him a kiss.

 

“Wow, Jessa. You look really hot.” He says. He looks at me entently. I can see his eyes getting wide as I spin around, giving him a back view.

 

It took me a long time to think about my outfit. I ended up with a pair of dark skinney jeans that curve perfectly around my rear. My pink shirt clings to my flat stomach and average sized chest. I really have nothing special, but I choose to show it off for Seth.

 

“Thank you, honey.” I say giving him a kiss.

 

The bell rings, signiling first period. I give everyone a hug good-bye, and Seth a kiss.

 

While walking to Calculas, I glance to my right and see a familiar face in a group of guys. I recognize an old friend named Eric. We’ve grown apart through the past few years because his dad was stationed in Oklahoma. We were really close; our mothers were best friends in highschool. Since we were born, two months apart, we were always together. I was happy to see that he hadn’t changed that much. He’s obviously gotten taller, but he still has the same dark brown hair and green eyes.

 

He looked up as I passed him. I think that I know her, but from where? Is probably what he was thinking.

 

I scurried into first period just as the last late bell was ringing.

 


 

Chapter Two

 

First and second period went by so fast and I didn’t do anything in the classes. I did see Seth hanging out with Ashleigh, the school s**t. Oh, you cannot begin to think how mad I was at him. As soon as I got into third period I was about ready to rip someone’s head off. I saw Sophie sitting in the back texting.

 

I don’t know how she can be totally obvious about it and still not get caught. I looked at her and suddenly softened because her eyes were red and she looked like she had been crying.

 

“Psst. Maci, what’s wrong?” I whispered.

 

She just looked up from her phone, to me, then back to it again. A few seconds later I felt my phone buzz.

 

Hey, I’m sorry that I was ignoring you just now.         

 

It’s k.

 

Ok…umm…so Sophie told me she saw Garth with Ashleigh yesterday. He said he was sick so we didn’t go to the movies. Idk wat to do.

 

See! She is the school s**t!

 

Oh dear, honey…It’ll be fine. Talk to u wen we get 2 lunch.

 

Ok…=/

 

 The bell rang. Sophie and I practely ran out of the classroom. We headed to where we usually sit for lunch. I’d texted Hannah before we got there, telling her to be ready for Maci.

 

I gave everyone a hug then I saw Sophie and Hannah whisk Maci away to the bathroom, I bet she was crying again.

 

 I was thinking about Maci, she had better get away from Garth. He’s hit her before, but she says she loves him and doesn’t want him to be taken away to jail. Oh no, what if he got her pregnant? That would be terrible; she shouldn’t have even gotten involved with him in the first place.

 

“…Jessa? Hello? Are you even listening to me?” Mel was waving her hand infront of my face.

 

“Hmm? Oh, I’m sorry. Do you know what happened to Maci?” I asked her.

 

“No, that’s what I was just about to ask you. How are you and Seth?” I told her about our fight, and this morning. He looked like he was over it, I guess things are getting back to normal between us.

 

“Yep, so I guess we’re fine no--” This time I wasn’t so surprised when I got picked up, I didn’t squirm or kick. When Seth put me down, I wrapped myself around him. Pressing myself into him, it made me feel like we were the only two people in the world, we were the only two that mattered.

 

“Hey cutie.” He whispered into my ear. My spine tingled and my heart started to race.

 

He felt my heart excellerate, and he placed his hand onto my chest. That made it beat faster.

 

“Calm down, babe. It’s just me.” He grinned at me.

 

I blushed and kissed him, again. Lunch went by so fast, and so did the rest of the day. I didn’t see Maci for the rest of the day, maybe she went home.


 

Chapter Three

 

Seth and I walked to his car, hand-in-hand. His car is a hot ’69 black Camero, hot like him.

 

Such a gentleman, he opened my door for me, and then threw our backpacks in the trunk. Everytime I’m in this car, thoughts of countless nights come racing back into my head. 

 

After stopping somewhere to get something to eat, we pull into the driveway. Before I can close the door, more memories come flooding into my head. All those nights on the couch, watching scary movies and eating popcorn.

 

Seth picks me up and kisses me, he carries me to the couch. After a few minutes, he pulls away. I look up at him, sticking my lip out like a little kid.

 

“Babe, stop that. My parents are gone until this weekend, we have plenty of time.” He grinns at me.

 

I think of what he’s talking about, and I know exactly what he’s talking about. He’s been pestering me to go all the way, and I keep telling him that I’m not ready. But that he will be the first. He’s waited for me for five years; he can wait a few more months.

 

“Ugh, fine.” I sigh. Then I give him a peck on his lips.

 

I get up to go to the bathroom, and he watches me as I exit. When I come back, Seth’s not sitting on the couch.

 

“Seth?” I call.

 

I hear him whistle from…his room, it figures. I walked right past his room and saw the door closed, and his door is never closed.

 

“Seth?” I call and knock on the door.

 

“Come in, babe.” He says.

 

I walk in and see him lying in his bed, under the covers.

 

“If he has no shirt on, and he’s under the covers. Then won’t he have any pants on…?” I was thinking. I mentally smacked myself.

 

“Seth, this is what I’m talking about. You can wait, or you can find another girlfriend that will do that with you.” I said.

 

He flipped up the covers on the side, gesturing me to lay with him. I just stared, yep no pants, just tighty whities.

 

“Seth, what are you wearing?” I laughed on my way walking to the bed.

 

“Would you rather I wear nothing?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. I just laughed.

 

I jumped into bed with him and he flipped on the t.v. I snuggled in close to him, and whispered:

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Jessa.” He whispered back.


 

Chapter Four

 

I was running away, or toward, something I think. I heard him yelling for my help in the distance.

 

“Seth! Run!” I was shouting.

 

I heard vicious growling. Then both the growling and Seth yelling stopped. I was running, and I didn’t know where I was running too, and I didn’t know where I was.

 

“Ahhh! Seth, no!” I screamed. I was being shaken. I kicked and punched at the invisible thing that had a hold of me.

 

“Babe, babe, babe…” It started off faintly then got louder.

 

“Ahhh!” I screamed, and then I was awake and panting.

 

Seth was standing above me, I began crying. Pulling him to me, I cried even harder because the relif of seeing him. I asked him what we were watching right before I fell asleep.

 

“We were watching people getting attacked by animals, it was pretty cool. What’s wrong?” He said.

 

“That’s why…” I said, then I smacked him, “Why couldn’t we have been watching something less violent?!”

 

“I don’t know. But breakfast is ready, babe.” He said, totally not getting the horrible nightmare I just had.

 

I pulled back the covers and noticed what I was wearing, or lack there of. My t-shirt and underwear. Seth must’ve thought I would be more comfterable like this, and he was right.

 

“Why---,” I was about to ask, but I smelled breakfast. I practacly jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. I caught a glimpes of Seth’s face as I ran out. I laughed out loud.

 

“Wow, someone’s hungry.” He said.

 

“Mhmm, I didn’t want to get out of bed because I was too comfy with you.” I grinned at him.

 

“Oh, I see. Here, let me help you.” He fixed me a plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Then poured me a glass of orange juice.  

 

“Thank you.” I gave him a kiss after he set down my plate, but he spilled the orange juice on my front. I just looked up at him. Of course I just had to be wearing a white shirt.

 

“Jessa…” His eyes got wide, staring at my wet and newly see-through shirt. I rolled my eyes at him and jumped up, taking off my wet shirt on the way. I walked into his room, grabbed a shirt, and walked into the bathroom. Then I turned on the shower, and jumped in.

 

When I walked into the kitchen again, my plate wasn’t there. Seth probably spilled the juice on it. I wonder where he went. Then I heard the t.v on in his bedroom.

 

I knocked.

 

“Yes?” He asked, as if he didn’t know it was me.

 

I walked in and found him sitting on the bed watching t.v; he looked up at me when I entered. I joined him on the bed, snuggling close to him. I grabbed at his face, turning it to me, and I kissed him for what seemed like hours.

 

 

© 2009 ~PrettyInPink~


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

His eyes got wide, staring at my wet and newly see-through shirt. thats the best x]

Posted 14 Years Ago


ur fricken amazing!!!!


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2009
Last Updated on December 14, 2009
Previous Versions