Belle rêveur

Belle rêveur

A Story by Sarah Drozdz
"

This is a piece that I wrote as part of the imagination, losing yourself in the environment around you and the beauty of dreaming.

"
In my dream, the whole sky opened up like a mouth torn in half by a yawn. The sunburst clouds quenched me and I could catch the whispers of the air in my hands. Words became weightless and began to bubble and peel to ash. The forest of my mind lay like a silent euphony as I drank the crisp Agua from the crystal creek and sought the stars, marveling at their majesty and imagining the grasp of their edges. Before-long, a voice cried out ' alas, one is meant to watch the stars from afar'. Under the pale moonlight I let my eyes fall upon them and the midnight rays rippling across the lake view before me. 
 Serenity began to settle in as the stars, from afar, remained like the sleepless lights of northern towers. There was nothing more divine than my unconscious mind, hidden and subdued feelings tucked away in the most cryptic part of my memory. Somewhere in me I knew that it was a reverie, a figment of my own paradise, the only Zion I could find. At last when I awoke, I was painted violet and navy, flecked with silver and glowing pale in the dark. 

© 2014 Sarah Drozdz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank You Sarah for your imagination, it's deeply study...lovely story

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ANM
Imagination as vast as the universe forever expanding without limits. Enjoyed this !

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sarah Drozdz

9 Years Ago

I am smiling from ear to ear reading back your positive comments. This is why I feel encouraged to w.. read more
ANM

9 Years Ago

You are most welcome!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 22, 2014
Tags: dream environment stars awe imag

Author

Sarah Drozdz
Sarah Drozdz

New york, us



About
Biocilium It is a FDA grasped technique to treat varying hair issues utilizing one stage. This executive is to an awesome degree obliging to restore the sit out of apparatus follicles, which sit clos.. more..

Writing