My Stalker

My Stalker

A Story by Prithika
"

This is a suspensful story about a stalker that turns out to be.... Just read on.

"
Quick! I hear footsteps fast paced yet loud thundering in my ears , coming after me. My hoodie drenching with raindrops mixed with beads of sweat on my forehead, I quickly dodge past trees and a bench. 'I'M COMING FOR YOU!' My heart drops to a standstill as I read the message as I read the message on my phone. OMG. She must be here somewhereI gasp as I take a lump in my throat. Racing past the public and pushing past lazy teenagers, I come to a stop in one of the public parks. My heart punding, my legs hardly able to walk, I slowly walk over to a bench wet with raindrops. Not bothered about that, I limp across and sit for a while . My eyes are always on the lookout as I skim and scan my surroundings as if my horrible stalker was there. I hear a person quietly mumbling, murmuring and gasping for pain at the same time- just like a hummingbird falling to the ground. I run gasping for air, on the way gettingt tangled by branches and my feet getting bruised by rocks. I stop to a standstill and take my breath back. Someone taps my shoulder. I turn around but.. but there is none there. I turn again to my right as the mysterious someone does it again. STILL NO ON HERE. I leave the park feeling entirely petrified once again and I hear the silent murmur, the constant groaning and I look across the street , I see a woman groaning in pain, Slowly I approach her, still aware of my eerie surroundings and help her walk or rather limp towards a bench Weird as it is, the woman was wearing a dark green hoodie- like the ones in the army covering her face, she had red trainers on and never even said anything as I sat her on the bench except three words COME WITH ME. I didn't know what to say but I followed her as she walked away, as there was something about her voice that made me trust her. I follow her into a dark patched room with broken furniture scattered all over the place . I turn aroundto as I fell insecue here, but a strong grip piercing my skin stops me from moving . The woman slowly lits her dark greenish hood up. OMG!. There is a lump in my throat and I fell as though I've benn punched through the chest. IT'S MY STALKER.

© 2016 Prithika


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 7, 2016
Last Updated on May 7, 2016
Tags: stalker, soldier, person, horror

Author

Prithika
Prithika

U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I am an amateur writer but I have had a paasion for writing since I was very young and I do hope that will continue into the future and be a writer . I hope my writing will inspire other people and ma.. more..

Writing
LOVE LOVE

A Poem by Prithika