My journey to Writerscafe.org, my first journal

My journey to Writerscafe.org, my first journal

A Story by Psyche
"

This is my personal journal, I don't know anywhere else to put this work so I've titled it story and will have updates and names tagging my journal

"

Well I don't know really how I found this site. I guess it started when the previous site I was on deleted my profile. A shame really because I had some one of a kind pieces on that site. Anyways, they had this ridiculous play nice rule that if anyone insulted you, you couldn't respond, because if you didn't report the person first and they reported you, you were automatically deleted. It's a shame because I hosted a group on there for Unconventional Artists. Anyways, I have finally emerged from hiding after five days of living in my room, sleeping 20 hours out of the day, trying to ignore my problems. Yesterday my granmother and uncle got worried about me and checked in. ONce I realized that my pain was causing others pain, I snapped out of my depression pity riddled feast. Just as with everyother time I've gone into the sadness spiral I come out and have lost friends and connections. I guess it's just as well though, being bipolar makes it very hard for me to keep friends that understand what it's like to be me. Most say they understand but don't really. Anyways, I came out of this epitome of darkness and had found that my profile on the other artists' site was deleted and that I was banned from coming back because another artist said I had insulted her. Which is a lie. I've mostly been concerned with helping other writers' and artists fulfill their ultimate potential. If you have a story or book that you are working on and would like help with it. PLEASE- send me a message. I would definitely love to be able to help in anyway that I can. I only ask in return that you give my novel a perusing. This isn't much of a blog entry at this point, all I am really doing is introducing myself. The book I am working on is my obsession and as soon as I finish it I am moving on to the sequel. Which is another woman's story of psyhopathic quality. I studied criminal psychology the most when I was in college, but settled on being a therapist. Turns out being criminal profiler for the FBI requires you have no mental illnesses yourself. Ahh the irony, who better to hunt down the crazy then the crazies themself?

© 2009 Psyche


Author's Note

Psyche
This is not to be rated or told what I should do better, but please leave comments if you feel at all connected to what I just wrote.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You should always learn, with life comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the courage to live your life selflessly. The more you learn about yourself and the experiences surrounding your life the more opportunities you have to make your life better and more fulfilling.
--Amy Candy
~~~
The wastebasket is a writer's best friend. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer
~~~
Sometimes, things work for the best!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You should always learn, with life comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the courage to live your life selflessly. The more you learn about yourself and the experiences surrounding your life the more opportunities you have to make your life better and more fulfilling.
--Amy Candy
~~~
The wastebasket is a writer's best friend. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer
~~~
Sometimes, things work for the best!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on January 16, 2009

Author

Psyche
Psyche

Las Vegas, NV



About
Masters in Psych. and love to read and write. Started out with prose and poems and worked my way up to short stories. But now I am on the big ball, working on my first...well...I guess you could call .. more..

Writing