A simple Conversation

A simple Conversation

A Story by Psyche
"

This is one of my first attempts at writing a story. It's really not as detailed as I'd like it to be, and I have the hankering(once I am done with Diary of a Psychopath) to rework this story into a novella, or book.

"

I’ve managed to do something that no other scientist before has been able to accomplish. I’ve managed to unite both the definition of God and the real hard answers to life, the universe, and everything. Or at least I think I have. I’ll know for sure, when the molecules are excited past their normal state, and into the state of energetic output past the speed of light. Or at least I think I have…I’ll know for sure at least two things.

1. Tachyon particles do exist…regardless of whether we can see them or not. And 2. There is a "God".

Maybe not God as defined in the bible…but the ultimate creator of the universe. Omnipresent of course…since Tachyon particles are everywhere all at once…just not omniscient like we all perceived. Like I said I don’t know any of this for sure but I will know soon enough.

I have found that even though tachyon particles form into things when excited, however, if you play music…specifically notes, the harmonies resonate with the particles and excite them into forming different things. I have found that when you play the most universal note, Middle C. The particles get excited past the speed of light enough times to get bigger and form carbon, thus forming the basic elements of life. Or what later groups together and forms the life forms on Earth.

Play four octaves above middle C in the major…and the particles get excited in another way. I haven’t ran the experiment long enough to see what forms. But I am almost sure that the intelligent presence that created the universe, is in that form. I’ll know one way or another in a few moments.

Jada stepped away from the computer and read what she had written. She knew this was the defining moment not only in her life, but of course for society. This could change the very fundamentals of society. As a minor in psych. She knew that what she was proposing, what she was doing, was going to come under strict scrutiny. All other scientists around the world, will at first, scoff and call her crazy. But if they follow her notes to the ‘T’ they should be able to recreate the experiment and achieve the same results.

‘ But what is it that I am going to achieve’ she thought to herself excitedly as she stared at the cloud of energy that was starting to form in front of her face. ‘I must be crazy…or dead…or both’

She wondered what it would say when it came to fruition…would it even say anything. ‘What if,’ she thought to herself in wonder, ‘ it doesn’t talk, but expresses itself in music, since that’s what it took to create it’

But Jada didn’t have long to wait, for as the energy started to swirl around her, neither in particle or wave form….but free floating and soft energy. She could feel it thinking...weird but she could actually feel it form thoughts, before it spoke.

"Where are we?" Thousands of voices rang out at once, harmonious in sound, but drowning out all other sound. "Um, what do you mean?" Jada asked tentavely. "Where are we?" The voices rang out clearly.

"You are…by our definitions, on Earth." Jada stepped forward ready to ask the question she so desperately wanted to know the answer to…but she stopped. ‘ How can I be so presumptious’ She thought ‘To think I have the right to ask it, them, whatever’

"Ask." Rang out the multitude

"So you know my thoughts?"

"Yes."

"Well," She paused, "Are you God?"

"What is…God?"

Wow Jada wasn’t expecting that…don’t they know all there is to know…now and forever?

But of course, Jada realized she was still thinking in terms of the Bible.

"We know not. The purpose to create, is to reach an understanding. We created, and now learn from that creation."

That threw Jada for a loop. ‘ They, It, know nothing?’ She thought incredulously to herself . ‘But how can that be, The beginning and the End.’ She thought as she remembered one of the most famous sayings of The Bible.

"There is no beginning and no end…everything just is. We came, saw, and created to understand."

She forgot already that they, it could read minds.

"But what is it that you need to understand?" She asked imploringly.

"that which is temporary. We exist with no understanding…we need to understand"

But that’s what Jada couldn’t get…what was it, that they, it, whatever, need to understand?

"To understand, is without definition."

By now Jada was used to the thought reading, and transferred her next question as thought to them,

"But if you are that which created us…then why do you allow our lives to be so miserable?"

"Allow? Define."

"Pain and suffering unending exists in our lives…your creations. Why do you not step in and…I dunno create miracles?"

"Miracles? Define."

"Something that we, your creations, cannot do for ourselves, because we are not like you."

"We tried."

"Tried? And what?"

"Created one like us, but, it’s physical form was decimated by you. That which you don’t understand…you fear."

"Created one like you?" But Jada stopped and realized what they meant…Jesus.

"Yes, you called the form Jesus. But message was lost in translation?"

" But it didn’t fail…to this day we believe in Jesus and follow the teachings that he set forth,

It’s the Bible."

"No, failure. Message was skewed to exert control."

"So what is the message?"

"love"

"Love?"

"Yes….Love, endlessly and without restriction."

"So you failed with Jesus and then what…gave up?"

"We cannot change that which exists."

"You’re…God, yes you can!"

"God? Define."

"That which created us and that which we live in. If you created it, you can change it…right?"

"No"

"What do you mean? Your power is limited?"

"Power? Define"

"Oh Crap…how can I define power?" She thought to herself,

"Look into my mind and see examples of power."

"We have, you are us…we think and you think, as one"

That was just too much for her mind to comprehend, she looked around her and saw what was always there…but it seemed different somehow. ‘Why?’

"You see as we see"

Mmmm-hmmm That didn’t make sense to her either. How could she see her cramped, dingy lab as they see it. Jada was becoming frustrated. God wasn’t what she thought it would be. She thought she would be satisfied with the outcome, that she would finally know what life, the universe, and everything was all about.

‘Okay’ she thought as if shaking herself from reverie, "So…is your power limited?"

"Power…we seek no control over others, we are as you. But our reach…is unending"

"Okay, so you have the power to change the world…why don’t you?"

"Because that is not the purpose of creation. We learn as you learn…"

"Okay…so let me put it in my realm of understanding…You know nothing…"

"Correct"

"And seek no power, but have limitless capabilities, and you allow us to suffer so you can learn?"

There was a pause.

"God?" She thought to herself.

"Yes. But not God, we are you and you are us. One and the same, as you learn we learn."

"Yeah but I don’t have the abilities you have. If I did, I would change the world."

Another lengthy pause.

"Would you like to change the world?"

Wow. That was like a dumb question if ever she thought one but of course to something that knows nothing, I suppose nothing is dumb.

"Dumb? Define."

"Stop reading every little thought that floats in my mind!"

"Would you like to change the world?" It, They, Whatever asked again ignoring her impatience.

"Yes. But who wouldn’t want to change the world? I definitely know that is everyone’s hearts wish."

"No, it is not." They said with a note of sadness in their voices.

Another pause, and Jada purposely blanked her mind so they wouldn’t know the thought that was daring to think.

"Would you like to change the world?"

"Yes."

"Will you be willing to sacrifice your physical form and join us for it?"

"Join you? What do you mean?"

"When your physical form is decimated. Will you join us?"

"If I say no, and my form is still decimated…where will I go?"

"You will join us, and teach what we’ve not yet learned."

"Okay then, If you want me to be the second coming of Christ…who am I to say no?"

But that thought was barely out of her head, when she started to feel …light.

Her whole body felt lighter like it wasn’t even there, and then she knew what it meant to join them.

To put her energy with theirs, to go back to the beginning.

She felt so comfortable, and happy.

"We are one." She thought and They thought at the same time.

And her body disappeared, she was pure energy. One with the universe.

She knew that to call It, They, Whatever…God was purely a term that couldn’t be applied. God was solid and form. This, was just pure love. And she knew what she had to do.

"Go and change the world. Jada."

And with the saying of her name, Jada separated from the energy and felt her form again.

But the separation from the love cloud left her feeling dazed and a little lonely.

Her head buzzing with Their voices. She somehow floated drunkenly out of the lab and up into the house to her bedroom. Where she promptly fell asleep.

 

When Jada awoke she had at first thought it all a dream. But before she could say she was just crazy….She felt them, It, whatever, in the back of her mind. Connected with her and…through her?

But yeah, she could feel Them floating in her veins, pumping through her heart as cascading down her back. She looked down at her hands and felt like she had never trully looked at them before.

‘What an amazing thing…a hand is.’ And as she looked down her eyes started to zero in and magnify her hand. Suddenly she could see every line in her fingerprints as if she was traveling through the little ditches of her prints, herself. And then the most amazing thing happened, she magnified evern further and could see the tightly packed molecules that made up her body, and even deeper she zeroed in, until she found Them. She could actually with her naked eyes see that which couldn’t even be seen with the most advanced microscope. Once she saw those little energies zipping in and out , she felt calm as though the feeling of happiness and completedness that she felt with Them, was flooding back through her.

"You are us and we are you."

She could hear Them, It, Whatever. And knew it was true. She was always connected to them, because they created her. The energy that they Themselves use, also is used by me, us, Them. She thought dazedly to herself and she tried to distinguish herself from them. But she knew she couldn’t, they were with her, had always been with her, she just never knew before. And then…she knew how to change the world

© 2009 Psyche


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on January 16, 2009

Author

Psyche
Psyche

Las Vegas, NV



About
Masters in Psych. and love to read and write. Started out with prose and poems and worked my way up to short stories. But now I am on the big ball, working on my first...well...I guess you could call .. more..

Writing