Dissing the Player game men like to play, calling out on myspace Jersey, Poker playa, and Toothpick boy...

Dissing the Player game men like to play, calling out on myspace Jersey, Poker playa, and Toothpick boy...

A Story by Psyche
"

If you want to see who i am talking about go to www.myspace.com/psyche7928 and look at my friends' list

"

well it seems that yet again men think they are so superior in their own minds. I am sick of being a second rate citizen in the world of men. So I am calling some a******s on their "lame game"
First is Jersey boy, who was pushing to practically move in with me and then suddenly disappeared....hmmm sounds like a game, and when I called him on it he got defensive and started talking about how he's playing the field right now.Whatever that's not what you said in the beginning!!
Then there is the Poker Playa! Yeah he calls himself a player, but the game is really playing him. His insensitivity to problems outside his sphere of influence quickly made him an ex in my book. OH But you should read his profile!!! He acts like he is Joe Cool personified...yeah right, once you meet him you know he begs for sex!
Oh and last but not least, is Toothpick boy. Anything on a toothpick, huh? Including your limp dick syndrome? I gave you something and you reacted just like all other men...I'll call you when I need to get laid.
Men are so pathetic I only wish it was in me to go lesbian. I have yet to meet an attractive, intelligent, funny, down-to-Earth guy who just wants to be with me. What happened to all the heroes? The good men I remember my mom telling me there were a million in the sea of faces? I have learned that men are like parking places, all the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapped.
You! All you men of which my book is about(don't ask if you're scared of strong women) you disgust me! Thinking with the smallest brain in your body, you say you don't judge...but there you are with your labelmaker...ready to push me into a box, I did this so therefore I must be that. WHATEVER!!!
To all you decent men that I have yet to even hear a whisper from...SUCK IT UP AND MAKE A MOVE!! I don't have patience to play little kid games. I thought at least since Jersey boy and Poker Playa were over the age of 35 they'd be mature! Boy was I wrong! When will I learn that God gave men IQ's slightly higher than a dogs, so they wouldn't hump a woman's leg at a party! And yet...yes THEY STILL DO!! Am I pissed, bitter, resentful?? Yes I am sick of being THAT girl to men. The one who went for what she wanted.  And I am fully aware that as I write this I am too sticking men into a compartment. The idiots compartment. The little dick syndrome compartment, the fear of anything that could be real or permanent. So do me a favor, men, in the future when you're telling me that you want a serious relationship, looking to relocate to Vegas to leave Colorado, want a girl to settle with, or just looking for someone to share minds' with and have fun...DON'T PESTER ME!! Because all you really want is sex, and then a guilt free way of ditching the girl!
F**K YOU ALL- I'm sticking to my vibrator. At least then I won't get lied to after it makes me cum!

© 2009 Psyche


Author's Note

Psyche
Review not needed...just a rant on the quality of men in Las Vegas

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 16, 2009

Author

Psyche
Psyche

Las Vegas, NV



About
Masters in Psych. and love to read and write. Started out with prose and poems and worked my way up to short stories. But now I am on the big ball, working on my first...well...I guess you could call .. more..

Writing