Finding courage

Finding courage

A Story by Richard
"

A story I wrote for the fun of it enjoy

"
Sunrise....sunset... I look out my window every day and every night to see the woman walk up and down the road every day. Her beauty shined during the darkest on nights and her smile brighten everyone's day. I watch her from my window with a heavy heart seeing her passing day and night I got to the door and try to talk to her, but she is never there when I open the door. Every day it's like this she comes but when I get the courage to say hi she disappears I tell myself that I'm overthinking things and calm myself and go back to my everyday life.

© 2019 Richard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't think the girl watcher was overthinking. I think maybe they weren't thinking enough. Personally, I never encounter someone who is outside, when merely looking at them from inside. Even if she was a mirage, they would have stood a greater chance of encountering her (or the woman she was to represent) by getting out of the house, going to the park, or any place where people can be found.

From a story only standpoint, a very interesting start to what could be, "now you see her, now you don't" type of piece of work. I enjoyed it. Moral of the story, RUN from an "everyday life." Make it an extraordinary life!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on February 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 21, 2019