My secret place.

My secret place.

A Story by LlamaAnn
"

i have my own secret place. A place that no one knows about. A place where its just me. You can call it my island, i suppose.

"
   I parked my neon green bicycle next to the beech tree. The tree rose from the ground proud and tall. Tiny green leaves floated down from the branches, caressed by the wind, and was gently pulled downstream into the narrow lake. A soft, playful spring breeze danced on my face and body, The breeze smelled faintly of ripe, luscious apples and blooming daffodils. 
   I sat down. The fresh grass pricked lightly against my legs, but i did not care, fore the grass was ticklish and made me laugh. 
   I glanced up The beech tree towered over me, and casted off a shadow to keep me cool in the shade. I saw the light blue sky and the white clouds splashed over it. Some looked like cotton candy, while other clouds looked like a boat, a dress, almost anything you can name! The sun, like a yellow disk, shined down onto mother nature, giving her warmth.
   I looked down onto the lake. I was one step away from entering the water. The water was clear as crystal, and as I peered down my reflection stared back at me, like a mirror. I dipped my toes into the lake. Immediately, I shivered and smiled as the goosebumps creeped along my skin. It was so refreshing, so wonderful. The lake was cold, but not as cold as ice.
   i swung down and laid on the grass, flailing my arms and legs around, like i was making a snow angel.  i closed my eyes. I could hear the bee's bumbling around as they gather pollen from the different species of flowers. Their wings hummed too. I could also hear the whoosh of the wind, as if it was singing me a lullaby, rocking me gently to sleep.
   This, my friends, is my special, secret place. A place that no one knows about. A place made just for me.

© 2014 LlamaAnn


Author's Note

LlamaAnn
please ignore any grammar problems or misspelling. I am merely a 12 year old girl.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014

Author

LlamaAnn
LlamaAnn

beijing, Asia, China



About
i am a 12 year old girl. i know i am a bit young, but my passion is to write. writing is everything. i love llamas and alpacas. i hope you will like what i write. one day, i will grow up and be .. more..

Writing