Moll, Save Me.

Moll, Save Me.

A Poem by Triston Taylor
"

Um. I party alot and went for a rode to the park and sat there and started writing.. well I guess the truth came out..

"
"Moll, Save Me."

Here I sit, blowing a mental fit. Constant fight beneath my skull. Molly taking the pain for a night and glowing beauty in the light. Smiles all around. Snorting line after line. Mixing with some yay. Secretly hoping this is my last day. Surrounded by people who think I'm fine. People who believe they can, but can't really see my insides crying. I'm here for everyone every day. Giving them advice and listening while my insides are burning and screaming. No drug can help the need to die. No drug can take away my cries. It doesn't matter how much coke I snort, how much molly I mix. In the end of the line I'm still dieing, waiting for my body to flush my system and embrace the sorrow. Not enough alcohol to kill my demons. I party to die but no drug kills me. I party to have an excuse to lay silent. To go out with a smile. But no drug escalates my timer. So next time I party harder. Mixing booze and pills. Stomach rotting from inside out. Organs collapsing from abuse. Still not fast enough. I must try harder. I must do more. I can't keep leaving my soul sore. I must end it's eternal pain. So bring that sexy lady and some of that white girl over here. Let's Crack a beer and make a fake cheer to living. Then mind f**k ourselves to the point no one knows my pulse fade till we are cleared of the drugged haze. Keep laughing, keep the music pounding. Let's party like there's no tomorrow, of course, some are counting on it.

© 2015 Triston Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015

Author

Triston Taylor
Triston Taylor

Oshkosh, WI



About
I'm 17 and I want to take the talent I have further, I want more people to review my poetry and help me take it farther. more..

Writing