Explicit Content

Explicit Content

A Poem by OutsideSyntax
"

Rap/Hip-Hop

"

The flows unmeasurable, pristine mental contents infallible, uncensored as it goes. Don't rhyme for the gullibles sake, measure thoughts in light years, perceptions are manifested in multiple dimensions. Heard rattles of a snake in the crib of my infancy, woke up to society in vibration of contemplation, conquering thought manipulation, leaving the complacent in the wake.

 

Harmonious with crows, aware with ravens. Desire without wants, try the spice of life without cravings. Feel the thrill of the ancients, witnessing the subatomic condition without electron microscopes and particle collision. Thoughts of propaganda spawned without television saturated with assembly line media agendas, controlled with precision.

 

The government and Central Intelligence Agency play host the manufacturing of conspiracy theory's bought and sold by political offenders, hoisting up the PR campaigns of there #1 contenders. Comprehend how the content matter can be reduced to energy as energy is what manifests the latter. Sever self-inulgent abstracts with matters of fact. Ab aeterno, ad infinitum, well most savor syntax like synthetic tic tacs, eating knucklehead sandwiches. Proceed to the study of linguistics to perfect the building blocks of languages, less the stumbling block be left intact. Don't play host to collateral dammages, natura non contristatur, nor do it's completions lack.

© 2010 OutsideSyntax


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Author

OutsideSyntax
OutsideSyntax

Alberta, Canada



About
The names Eric, I'm Norwegian and Irish and enjoy guitar, music and writing as a mental discipline. One I use to focus and channel inner faculties not ordinarily accessible. Almost a meditation or mea.. more..

Writing