Onyx Wolf

Onyx Wolf

A Story by OnyxWolf
"

a girl who is icolated from the rest of the world meets this guy who will not only change her life but her pet dragon's life as well

"

                Onyx Wolf

I live on an island far from the real world in the Bermuda triangle with my pet dragon that I raised since she was an egg. I didn’t grow up with parents but I did grow up with a name it’s not a what you would call “normal” but it’s what I was called no point in changing it now. They call me ‘Onyx Wolf’ because my eyes are an onyx color and second on my wrist I have a birthmark that looks like a wolf howling at the moon.          Before I discovered Kisa and move out here with her (where else would you keep a full grown dragon)

I’m a 19 year old punk rocker chick with a dragon as a best friend named Kisa (as you can tell normal isn’t something I live by) on our island. She is a majestic thing, her eyes a crystal blue and her scales are red besides her spikes that are black, and it hold poison on the tips.      

One day we were flying thru the air just like we do every day, over the ocean. When I saw something in the water I told Kisa to fly down lower so I can get a better look. It was a guy he looked about my age. He was not coming to. “Onyx, let’s take him home and you can heal him.” said Kisa (yes the dragon talks got a problem I didn’t think so ha-ha) I nod my head in agreement and with that we head back home to our little island.

When he woke about late the next day, he was astonished by what he saw which was Kisa. He started screaming which woke not only Kisa but me also. I rushed to his aid, to reassure him that everything is ok. “Onyx can you shut him up I was trying to sleep over here” scowled Kisa “the dragon talks! Now I must be dreaming” exclaimed the guy. After about an hour or two of trying to calm and reassure him he finally was calm enough so I can talk try and to him.

“What’s you name I at lease deserve that” I ask “Riven” he answered “nice name it has a unique feeling to it” I chuckle. “Like your name is any better, what the huge lizard called you onyx is it?” Not only is he a smart a*s but he also is about to get himself killed. One more insult Kisa would have him for dinner I thought to myself. “So, what brings you to my little island, riven?” “Well…it’s kind of a long story” I nodded for him to go on “I’m studying this girl who calls herself ‘Queen’ the prophecy says that she lives somewhere, where the world is different so the first thing I thought was to look here in the Bermuda triangle to find maybe a clue” I looked up at Kisa who is staring at me with wide eyes. “I found the prophecy in my father’s lab it also says that on a full moon she will raise for the first time. She will become something bigger than herself her powers would be different she is unknown in the real world” ok now I’m getting worried Kisa is scaring me with the look she is giving me. I stop him from continuing his story. “h-huh Riven you need to get some sleep tomorrow we will take you home or where ever you need to go. Okay?” He nodded in response, after a while of getting lost in his thoughts he just knocked out. I tried talking to Kisa about what was going threw her mind when he was talking but sadly she just encored me and went to sleep and after a while of staring at the stars and thinking I did too.

 

 

 

© 2012 OnyxWolf


Author's Note

OnyxWolf
spelling is bad, if you want more you got to tell me, be nice but truthful

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012

Author

OnyxWolf
OnyxWolf

kaufman, TX



About
well my writing depends on my mood. all n all im a kool girl who loves to write ;) more..

Writing
air air

A Poem by OnyxWolf


zero's cursh zero's cursh

A Story by OnyxWolf


L's son L's son

A Story by OnyxWolf