Hope

Hope

A Poem by MadScientist

Bombarded with onslaught of shadows; Corrupt Leaders instead of Honest Souls,  they toil for what in return?

Crime, Poverty, Fear; the list of injustice perpetuates, vicious cycles of abuse and hatred. Rape of citizens with voices to cry out in protest of their pain.

Injustices, Intolerance the norm repeated in Time-yet we slowly learn. But, a broken record that keeps skipping to the same Tune.

Will the madness of society every end for good? Can we ever get there? As flawed Souls of a messed up system in the grip of BULLIES and COWARDS.

I have to believe so: to truly end the abuse suffered by our home; to ourselves. Duality of everything needs to be seen again.

The Horrid Demon and Gentle Angel can exist in One Voice; The REAL monsters rule over us and stare back at us in Reflections.

What keeps the Candle of Life (Name; Voice; Soul) lit is Hope-a True Survivor.

We feel fear yet stare in the face and DEFEAT IT.

There is no need for conflict for the world's protest to be heard.


 

© 2016 MadScientist


Author's Note

MadScientist
Not sure if it is too preachy or not.
Let me know and I'll welcome any criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it . it really describe the corruption and dirtiness we're living in . it's beautiful

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MadScientist

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I was concerned that it would be too preachy but I'm glad you liked it.
Black Jess

7 Years Ago

it's not too preachy don't worry , it's necessary for us because this is the ugly truth , we gotta f.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on July 26, 2016

Author

MadScientist
MadScientist

Glasgow, United Kingdom



About
I write as hobby and hope (one day) to publish a novel. I hope you like my work, and good luck writing! more..

Writing