Caught

Caught

A Poem by Caitlyn
"

Caught up in wanting, smiling, and knowing.

"

 

 

 

I'm caught up in something way past lust. All I can ever think about is him and the way he thinks, what he says and what makes him tick, his opinions and views, what he's aiming for and what he wants.

I want to be someone he wants.

 

I've caught up with my heart. My mind always seeing his hazel eyes and gorgeous body, the adorable pink stripe of zinc across his face with a bucket hat on his head, his amazing handsome smile.

I smile just thinking about it.

 

I'll catch up with him. We will see eachother soon, talking about different topics, some important and some not, holding eachother and enjoying the other's company, exploring new horizons.

I know our futures are entwined.

© 2008 Caitlyn


Author's Note

Caitlyn
Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated as well as questions and comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful piece to describe urgency and adoration. Nice!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like how there is a sentence after every paragraph encompassing each idea. I think using entwined twice in the last stanza is redundant. Otherwise the feelings of being caught up in love is expressed well. I like the title and concept. :) Kimi

Posted 15 Years Ago


There's not real form involved in the way it looks and it seems mostly like a couple of paragraphs, but the words themselves is what I think means the most. How the relationship works is shown nicely and the wording gets you caught up in the feeling. Nice job.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2008
Last Updated on August 16, 2008

Author

Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Huntington Beach, CA



About
People always tell me I have a lot of things going for me, I just realized that they may be right. Loving to get constructive criticism and comments, My mind is always open to other views. more..

Writing
Thomas & Cassidy Thomas & Cassidy

A Chapter by Caitlyn