to come from nothingness

to come from nothingness

A Poem by raymond dylan pierce
"

A poem about a person who comes from nothingness but wants more out of life and wants two learn how two love himself even tho hes a nobody and Asweet angel who hope's two save this young man with love

"
To come from nothingness by:RAYMOND DYLAN PIERCE( RDP).... I am nothing and unseen. I come from nothing and nothing is what ill be. alive i search and search for me. I want two be something much more bigger and greater and more grand then I could ever hope to be..but in my death I now that i will be...just a small drop in the great Eternal sea. so why should it matter two me if I find you true love true love two love me for me. can you save me my sweet sweet angel from my nothingness. can you save me from me. And make me something something two be. Will God send you from the heveans two look after me. Two help me my angel and allow me to see. That in my nothingness that mabe i can be. more then nothingness for the people two see. people see nothing when they look at me...but save your breath my brother my sister you can not save something that is nothing...nothing but me.

© 2016 raymond dylan pierce


Author's Note

raymond dylan pierce
don't worry he does not take his life at the end but is left alone just him and his nothingness which he slowly is becoming apart of and soon will be transformed into nothingness itself and let's his brother and sister now i.e. all the world's people two save there voices of hope that he is already apart of nothingness allready there for you can't talk two him enymore because you can't talk to nothingness you would just be talking to yourself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very interesting idea here. a few gramatical errors and the use of two instead of too (i dont know if that was deliberate or not). overall a really good read, few scattered errors but nothing to pervent you from reading.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016

Author

raymond dylan pierce
raymond dylan pierce

charlotte , NC



About
Raymond dylan pierce. RDP. more..

Writing