THE EGG THAT FLEW

THE EGG THAT FLEW

A Story by Rendawg
"

one day in class our teacher assianed us to name a noun and a verb.guess what i put.hehe its a silly little story that i just put it on here for the fun of it hope you like it

"

The egg that flew

 There once was a poor farmer who had a pretty healthy farm in the outskirts of Minnesota. It was a normal farm except there was something that wasn’t quite right. He had a chicken named Ellen that was more like part on the family instead of a pet. But anyway there was While I tell younse the tell of THE EGG THAT FLEW!!!

Once upon a time there was a chicken that laid six eggs since there was a chicken it had affected the eggs. But it only affected one.

The next day the farmer went out early that morning to gather the eggs to make some breakfast but when ho dropped it. Then all of a sudden, the egg sprouted wings and begin to fly. In fact that exact egg was the one that had something wrong with it.

The farmer yelled in amazement and kept on rubbing his eyes because he wasn’t sure if he should believe what he was seeing but he did. He got an idea which didn’t happen a lot. He started to think of all the money he could make off of that egg he said to his self “I can finally get dat new portable back scratcher I’ve been craven foe!!!.”

So he quickly caught that egg and took it to town. He sat up a simple little stand and wrote on it,

Com cee a fling eg $5

Tuch the eg $10

Hold the eg $20

Everybody thought he was crazy but it still got the attention he desired.

He made quite a bit of money from showing off the egg but he still thought it wasn’t enough he tried to think of something even bigger then a portable back scratcher thern he said to hiself“ I think I got it! I can get 2 of these dead gum portable back scratchers!!! YEEEHAWWWW!!!!!I better get cracken then!!”So he speeded off to some of the greatest place in the USA New York City, la California, Washington dc Orlando Florida and even Dallas Texas. Everyone was so fascinated of the egg everywhere. Sometimes people thought that it was a waste of money and it was fake but most people believed so much that it was real!

One day when he was showing off the egg one little child yelled out what’s the eggs name. The farmer had never thought about

it so he hurried and looked around and said Greg. Then nearly everyone started chanting Greg! Greg! Greg! Greg!

The farmer kept showing it off for about two weeks then he realized that he just forgot all about his farm. So he got all his money and headed back home.

But when he got back home. Something terrible happened. Everything was gone his house, farm, chickens, cows, horses, pigs, children and even his wife because he wasn’t paying his bills.

All he had left was that egg. He had to use the money to pay some of the amount he did owe but he needed a whole lot more to get everything back and all I had left was that egg and I was extremely hungry so I tore off the wings cracked it open and drank the yolk. THE END but not the last

© 2010 Rendawg


Author's Note

Rendawg
stay tooned for the sequal

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 28, 2010

Author

Rendawg
Rendawg

ada, OK



About
HEY! my names reno vasquez im 16 years old and ive been writing since i was in 5th grade which was about 10 years old i love to write i write songs poems storys.i probly enjowrittig songs more then an.. more..

Writing