Gandhi : 1942 perspective

Gandhi : 1942 perspective

A Story by RJKT
"

Bits of conversations from that time

"

"Say old chap , did you hear about this wretched bloke called Gaandee ( i.e. Gandhiji) . Perishing old bounder and bloomin' cad. Seems he wants to ring down the curtains on our  Empyah  . What infernal cheek !

Of course , he isn't half as bad as that pig-swill Bose . ( Who keeps calling this Gaandee chap "Old Fossil ") Dreadful black guard . Villainous bolshy. Thoroughly bad egg . This sodding Bose !.

Gave us the slip back in 1941 in Calcutta. Drove all the way up the Grand Trunk - to Kabul . Then made it to the Hun lines ,and all the way to Berlin . And before you could say Jack Robinson he'd  hopped into bed with Hitler and his murdering Nazi thugs.

Now every night you have both  "Lord Haw Haw' and him vying with each other in heaping vitriol on Great Britain -and pouring scorn on the BBC . ( " Bluff and Bluster Corporation' as Bose calls it.) The confounded nerve of him !

Although it makes one's skin crawl -to even think of them - perhaps its high time we used those sorry characters viz. the Indian Christians and Anglo Indians as our cat's-paws . To throw a spanner in the works of these 'Congress-wallahs'.

The trouble is, these Christian dogs are a bunch of no-good loonies.Forever nursing hangovers - and a moon-struck passion to go 'back 'ome' to Blighty.

That leaves Jinnah and his crowd. But that would be worse than riding the tiger. For if unleashed ,there is every likelihood of their coming back to haunt us - right here in Blighty.

Such a pity  that Gen. Dyer's Gurkha lads ran out of ammo in 1919. "

© 2009 RJKT


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like utter gibberish

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2009
Last Updated on March 9, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

RJKT
RJKT

About
Just an aspiring writer. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by RJKT


!905 - 1923 !905 - 1923

A Poem by RJKT