How Two People Found Each Other

How Two People Found Each Other

A Story by RM+KM
"

The Title says it all.....

"

How Two People Found Each Other
By Rick Maple

            What is love? Is it a feeling or an emotion? To a teenage boy named, Ricardia, it was nothing until one fate of a lifetime day happened. Ricardia was a very metal head of a teenager, who had brown-shaggy, long hair. He wore an Iron Maiden shirt, two band wristbands, and baggy jeans that barely fit him. He had the build of a drummer that was skinny, but had some build. Ricardia didn’t like people because of the fact, they think they knew everything, but in reality no one has seen what he had been through in his lifetime. No one really knew what the world was like compared to him.
            One day Ricardia was hanging out at his house until a good friend named, Chris, came over to stay over. Instead of staying at Ricardia’s house Chris wanted to take him over to their friend Al’s house. Ricardia agreed. Putting on his shoes Ricardia grabs his keys and sets off outside in the cold, bright sunny day. They arrive in about a time lapse of eight minutes to a neighborhood with a tattoo shop next door. The two boys knock on the door and a punk looking boy answers. Al graced us with hellos. Ricardia and Chris walk into the small home and head straight to the bedroom. When Al opens the door, Ricardia sees the most beautiful sight he had ever laid his eyes on. She had the face only angels were to see. Her hair was like a fine mane from a horse. Her name was Nikiesha.

            Niki, was nothing but a beautiful voice, a well fit young, mature-looking woman. She had a black, Ace of Spades bandanna on with a black and purple jacket, blue skinny jeans with converses made of grey threading. She too seemed to be lonely of a lost heart. Ricardia could see it in her. Niki and Ricardia would exchange eyes every blue moon that day.

            Al had asked Ricardia to go to the store that day. Ricardia accepted and went off, Niki asked to go as well so she could buy her choice of candy, “Sugar Daddies.” As they leave they start to talk to one another over some random discussion. After the store they walk back and never spoke till they got back to Al’s house. Another time lapse of two hours goes by. Ricardia can’t hold back his feelings for the girl he had just met. He had seen her in school the year before. Ricardia had somewhat of a crush on her, but knew he would never have her. He would just watch her for a moment walking down the halls of school; she was a graceful butterfly just trying to get to classes. “Now.” He thought. But to him he was too shy to even do anything. So he had an idea ask her friend Jenela. Jenela, Ricardia knew for a few months before time. She was an anime lover that seemed to be anime herself. Red hair, facial make-up, and some black clothes that fit just right to fit her image. He had asked her to ask Niki out. The two girls had been discussing and then Jenela returns with this kind of news, “She said yes, but she wants to take it slower than a dude on the toilet.” Ricardia laughs and agrees.

            They kind of get used to each other in the first hour, barely talking. Later on that night Ricardia, Niki, and Jenela walk to Niki’s house. When they arrive to the house, Niki calls her mom to ask for some money, instead of money her mom calls and orders two pizzas. They get done eating and decide to do the stupidest thing a first night couple would ever think about, “Let’s steal mom’s car.” Jenela and Ricardia try to talk her out of it and decide to go along with it. They grab the keys, and take the car on a joyride through the town. Later when they arrive home, they put the car back to its normal spot and put the keys back in place. When they walk in Ricardia gives Niki their first hug. It was only a six-second hug. They go to the kitchen to get something to eat, when they hear the doorknob turning and two other people walk in, Niki’s mom Kat, and her boyfriend, Jeffafa. They seemed to be distraught. When all of a sudden they ask the three teens, “So, um, who took my car?” The three of them stop and look at one another saying, “not us.” Kat had caught them red-handed. She had asked everyone to leave. Ricardia and Jenela fled from the house and don’t see Niki until the next morning.

Ever since that night Ricardia and Nikiesha have never left each other’s side. They have been happy together for seven months. They go to a desolate school called Canyon Ridge High School. Ricardia and Niki always tell each other they love each other. Their hands fit perfectly together. The glue that holds them together is still strong and always will be. Until the end of existence they will always love each other. On Ricardia’s way home every night from her house he watches the moon wondering if she’s watching at the same time. Niki always wonders if he’s thinking of her. The truth is he never stops thinking of her…

This story is and always will be for:
Kiesha Metzler

© 2010 RM+KM


Author's Note

RM+KM
Comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


I remember this story...good job buddy :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010

Author

RM+KM
RM+KM

Twin Falls, ID



About
I'm Rick Maple...everyone knows that....I just love to be with my gf and thats about it. I know it's boring to you, but to me its paradise. more..

Writing
What Is Love? What Is Love?

A Poem by RM+KM


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by RM+KM