corruption of life

corruption of life

A Poem by RWT199026

You can discriminate and potentially hate, but guess what? That's fine with me. See you can tear me down or even watch me drown, but that's right, in the end you'll be looking at me wearing the crown. Yeah this wicked story you see before your eyes would make any of you just shake your head in disgrace. Maybe even take on the race, heck why not run the 10 mile run? Push and shove all you like, you can't match this pace. Heck you would disappear without a trace. See what you all seem to forget is just who I am. Let me break it down for everyone. I'm the one that's misunderstood, taken advantage of, and even misheard. Nothing like being mistreated and decieved under all that is that once was. Let's just take that picket fence shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Yeah that's right I just blocked the misery and lies that continue to avalanche down the mountain of incriminating evidence. Yeah I hope your scared, detest, and partially influenced by crimes that has been placed upon this life. Guess that's why they say life isnt fair I guess. Just go on and see it all in the glory that this life holds.

© 2017 RWT199026


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on January 13, 2017
Last Updated on January 13, 2017

Author

RWT199026
RWT199026

adrian, MI



About
My name is Ron, I'm 27 and I have 2 kids. I use all my life experiences and the music I listen to for the way I structure my writing. I am unable to really explain how I feel so I use my unique way of.. more..

Writing
Only One Only One

A Poem by RWT199026