MLA: PILLARS OF SOCIETY

MLA: PILLARS OF SOCIETY

A Story by RAHUL RAJ

25 year ago,

It was not normal day. A storm was coming at night. A man with his pregnant wife went to hospital with his car. The condition of road was very bad. All roads overflowed with water. Crossed all problems they reached to hospital. Due to late night there were only few doctors. She admitted in labour room. Lady Doctor reached and examined her. She shifted to operation theatre. After 2hr, inside operation theatre a voice of child cry listen. Doctor came out from operation theatre and congratulates the man stand there; you had boy child. She shifted to normal ward. Finally doctor allowed him to meet his wife and his child. He took his boy and gave name as ANKIT. Ankit’s bright face told many things to his father and his father read it. Ankit’s father told his mother that he was not a normal kid, he was angle of god. He came here to remove all pain and distribute happiness all over city. One day he became MLA from this Begusarai.

AFTER 6 year from Ankit birth;

It was first day for day of school for Ankit. He was very excited as other student. Ankit was very bright student; he was good in studies as well as in other activity as sports, quiz and politics. He had a leadership quality. His father was zamindar and many people came with their problem in front of him. Ankit also took part in this session and listening every problem carefully. He helped his father when his father did not decide truth and fake.  Ankit also solved their school friend problems in quick manner. He was leader of his school and many time meeting with principle with school boys problems. His principle and teacher like his activity because Ankit was not a rowdy student but he was very kind, calm and cool student who respect all teachers and love with all school boys. He had no enemy.

AFTER 18 year from Ankit birth:

Ankit was dreaming to get admission in Delhi University but His father was dreaming engineering for his son. His father never forced Ankit for engineering. One day his father told Ankit that ‘ I knew my son you wanted to became a politician but I wanted that you must became politician with engineer because after your engineering you could helped people with developing this city. Nobody could cheat you. Your quality and knowledge could help to develop the city very fast. After this conservation Ankit join B.tech. Ankit was bright in his studies but due to his politics quality became to famous his identity in college. Few of them called him MLA babu and few of them MODI. Ankit was big fan of N.Modi. He wanted to become like him. He read maximum number of newspaper and discuss news with their friends. He used to solve problems of their friend as early he done in school.

AFTER 22 year from Ankit birth:

After completing his B.tech; he did not went for campus placement. Ankit returned to Begusari where his all friend were placed in company and their salary in 5 to 6 figures. Ankit knew that he easily got job in good company but he gave his life to his people. For his city growth he scarifies his life. Ankit knew that stand in election first he had to join a party and knew his whole city at grassroots level. He joined BJP and labour hard to know all about his city. He faced each problem and tried to solve each problem. He made contact with different who helped him to visit each area. He laboured hard for two year and made tight grip on each field. Ankit hard labour seen by BJP and Ankit got ticket for MLA seat in election. Due to his two year labour; he easily won this election. He became MlA.

AFTER 25 year from Ankit birth:

He was an MLA. He developed his area with good growth rate. He opened Two engineering college, one medical college and few industries. He was starting a power plant. He developed canals and helped farmer with beneficial skim. He opened a agriculture laboratory with research centre.  He was very strict with police and with corrupted people. By his strict behaviour he made his area crime free and corruption free. ‘He was angle for good people and evil for bad people’.

This is starting journey for Ankit. One day he will become MP and he will do great things for his state and country also……………

© 2015 RAHUL RAJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

He sounds like a wonderful person, and I wish him well on his life's journey.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RAHUL RAJ

9 Years Ago

MLA is a politician in india.
Marie

9 Years Ago

I'm sure he'll be very successful.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: LEARING

Author

RAHUL RAJ
RAHUL RAJ

New delhi, India



About
Writting is in my soul or writting is my soul more..

Writing