Bullshit

Bullshit

A Poem by Raivu
"

This is what Bullshit means to me, based on my current living situations and what I've witnessed lately.

"

What does "Bullshit" mean to me?

"Bullshit" is being restricted and confined into a little ball of someone elses perverse entertainment.

 

"Bullshit" is watching your best friend become wittled into a hump of stupidity because he can't pay back people he bought drugs from and has to leave the state because of it.

 

"Bullshit" is having the best friend in the world and not being able to help them. 

 

"Bullshit" is doing everything in your power to see your best friend and they take it for granted as if you were an every-day cold that just keeps coming back.

 

"Bullshit" is having a pet you don't take care of when you can't even take care of yourself.

 

"Bullshit" is watching that pet shake in hunger because he's always forgotten by his owner

 

"Bullshit" is trying to feed that pet SOMETHING to keep it alive until it's owner smartens up and starts acknowledging it's existence.

 

"Bullshit" is when you babysit sick and challenged children, then just get high the whole time you're there, make drug jokes to the kids and come home and laugh about it to your friends.

 

"Bullshit" is watching these people do this, and not listen to you when you try to talk to them about it.

 

"Bullshit" is having to live in a situation you shouldn't have to be living in.

 

"Bullshit" is scraping teeth on the carpet for every crum of food and penny you can get to put toward cigarettes.

 

"Bullshit" is seeing someone with money for food they don't have, spend it on booze cigarettes and drugs. 

 

"Bullshit" is giving everything to someone and being declined at the slightest favor you ask of them.

 

"Bullshit" is sharing a couch with 4-5 people every night.Bullshit is caring and getting fucked over in the end.

 

"Bullshit" is watching all of this happen and not having anything you can do about it.Bullshit is having to go a day without being with the person you love the most. 

 

"Bullshit" is living through all of this every day and wanting nothing more than to escape and be with the ones you love.

 

And Finally?

"Bullshit" is going through the effort to climb out of the hole you've dug yourself into just to get there.

 

 

 

That's what "Bullshit" is to me. 

© 2011 Raivu


Author's Note

Raivu
I'm very angry, and very tired of living this way.
If you could have structured this any better to get the point across, how would you have done it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011

Author

Raivu
Raivu

Bucksport, ME



About
I'm a very easygoing, carefree, and laidback person who enjoys the simple things in life. I do magic and illusions, make music, art, I love writing and I love to snowboard. I'm 19 years old and am cur.. more..

Writing
Little Soldier Little Soldier

A Poem by Raivu


Love LeSan Love LeSan

A Story by Raivu