“A Storm of Success.” Reviews IAM Group Ltd Yokohama Japan Singapore to Bk Thailand

“A Storm of Success.” Reviews IAM Group Ltd Yokohama Japan Singapore to Bk Thailand

A Story by Ralph
"

Strong Words lived by children day by day. A wonderful and meaningful true story of a loving child.

"

Ashley and Tony lived from a province in Thailand where their key to finishing college is from the callous hands of their parents. 

Their parents wake up as early as 2AM to send them to college to the city.  The city that takes 2 hours from their home.

Her mother comes from a very rich family.  They are one of those early days where only a select few blessed family that can afford a car.  Having a car is already a status symbol during the early years of World War I. 

Her mother finished 2 college degrees and her father is a good engineer, gave each of their sons and daughters a property with homes for those who are married and businesses for those who are not yet married.

They have the biggest home in the subdivision, worked up in the morning with 4 house helpers. 

What is good about their parents, despite of the luxuries their children can all have, their father always see to it that they do not oversleep in the morning and that each children would perform household chores.  The father would often say that it is not healthy that the sun will shine and one is still on bed.  He also do not like children who are not fit in to perform daily tasks at homes.  These are the words that their children live and follow day by day.

One will get a pinch on their ear or a big discussion if one of their children will speak words of bragging.

These are some of the many rules in their home that made them live humbly and simply.

After college, they were taught that they should not be afraid to loose job if one is doing good. 

With these support, their children started working on their own without any single support coming from their parents.

Often times, their father will always tell his life stories when he was young and how far he will walk just to get to school.  Their father has only one set of school uniform clothes and washes it all at night for the next day use.  That is how difficult life was during the early days.

One good thing that would make them keep up with cleanliness is when their mother would often say that a clean comfort room, so neat would easily know how tidy each member of the family is.

Their mother would always tell them that during her younger days she was entrusted to operate a family business for so many years.  She kept on telling their children that she did not steal any single centavo from the business. 

These are some of the family rules that remind their children to prepare them for the battle called ‘life’.

Over the years, their children finished college, the eldest one worked abroad and the other stayed in their country to make sure that the parents have someone to be with them no matter what.

Luckily, their children whether near or far became successful at their young age. 

What they imparted is that no matter where one is, near or far, a strong family relationship and support play an important role for one’s success in the management of career. 

The children started as typical employees with minimum salary, and regardless of their salary, the experience is far more important.  The contentment of doing what is in front of you, doing the best in every day in day out, they worked  with all might.

Their 6 children are so smart that one of them got employed just for submitting the resume without having that initial interview.  Due to the numerous achievements of their children in school, on top of competing from other schools, excitement to pin medals on the stage is a regular experience to them.  Their parents will not speak of the success of their children when their children are around, but stories of their heart’s happiness where echoed from their neighbors and friends.

The children managed their own businesses simply and humbly.  Because they were never afraid as long as they know what they are doing is right as what supported by their father.

Some managers keep bullying employees, as they thought that this will encourage them to better themselves.  But this is not the proper way to meet common business goals.  Being a Manager is not a very easy task.  Balancing employees and Management goal is a skill that will enrich oneself over the years.  When mastered, it will create a storm of success in the business.

I like this IAM Group Ltd Yokohama Japan Singapore to BK Thailand, they are encouraging other managers to share their skills on how to become one and how to keep one.

 

© 2014 Ralph


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014
Tags: iam group limited, iam group ltd, iam group ltd yokohama, iam group ltd japan, managers, yokohama, japan

Author

Ralph
Ralph

U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I am a middle manager. more..

Writing