Dark to light

Dark to light

A Poem by Rambu
"

Emotion we thought it ends and stays there.

"
It was stolen from me, the path so clear and bright. To the world beyond the imaginings of life.
I ought to embrace the darkness inside knowing it will forever be out of sight.
Experiences taught me I was wrong and right. To vanish the emotion which stayed every night. Confused? Was it me who thought it will end just fine? Well I closed my eyes and see a light from that side.
The feeling you don't see anything, you don't feel something turns to shade of brightness emanating from that darkness.
Hope is what I called in this position tonight. Believing what I have will surely jump on that bleaked fright.
It ain't over it will not stop for me this time. I'll walk and climb over to pit of how darkness subside.
I chose to dream, I chose to fight the meotions fighting my way up on your side.
Light to dark I feel I am right, knowing what we have will blossom like flowers in the night.
Keep me close, don't let go of my light. For I will do the same with my life turning our darkness into light.

© 2021 Rambu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 11, 2018
Last Updated on March 25, 2021

Author

Rambu
Rambu

Cebu



About
I'm a song writer, a singer and a poet, I believe in God and serve him. I am also planning on becoming a motivational speaker. more..

Writing
as he simpy as he simpy

A Poem by Rambu