Reviews IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea Southeast Asia

Reviews IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea Southeast Asia

A Story by RamilCortez
"

I know that they are unique expressions of the Divine and that this is how they are at the current time, not who they are. And I always remember it is they who bless me with an opportunity to be kind.

"

I have been a regular follower of IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea Southeast Asia for quiet sometime now.  Please refer with my experiences:

·         It is not only a blogging or posting site but encouraging individuals �" members to spread the word for community sharing and uplifting.   

·         This group shares real stories of the heart.  Instead of joining groups that does not guarantee security of funds donated to a charity or foundation, this group continues to evaluate and review websites that would be easier for any person who realized that giving is a fulfilling task and to share the blessings  one is having.

So many stories about real life experiences that opens the heart in reaching out to the poor.  In any country, in any race, we can not just shut down our eyes.  We should always feel thankful that we are “Not in their shoes.”  They help promote the awareness of life’s difficulties and encourages that kind of will to change and make a difference either by joining the IAM Group Limited or putting up your own  IAM Group Ltd in any country and type of industry.

I would like to share an act of kindness, which I practice regularly and which gives me great joy. 

Whenever I go out I always carry with me at least an extra $3 in my car and also in my pocket. 

I save it for the first person who asks if I can "spare some change".   I also give to those who assists me out of the parking lot, into the highway, no matter what the weather is.  Smiling and maintaining eye contact, I always respond very cheerfully with a comment like, "Yes, I would love to" or "It would be my pleasure".  And I give them the $3.  I then replace it with my next $3 for the next person.  I never spend this money myself.  I honor that it is the possession of the next person who asks for it.  Three dollars is a small amount, yet it means a lot to the person who expected 25 cents, especially, when delivered with joy and respect to them.

I do this act, wholeheartedly, and never expect anything in return, but sometimes God makes things happen, for us to appreciate the goodness in everyone’s heart.  In fact, yesterday while I was on my way to my car, the rain suddenly poured, with a bag full of groceries, I slipped and the paper bag was torn, my grocery items were all over the place and I was soaking wet.  I didn’t expect that anyone would help me because it was raining so hard, but I felt a strong grip, that  held me up.  A soft voice asked me, if I was alright and if I feel any pain, luckily I was alright with no broken bones.  I was worried because all my groceries were scattered, but to my amazement, all my items were gathered and are already in a plastic bag.  Then I saw who helped me, also soaking in the rain, was the security guard who always guided me on my way out of the parking lot and the old man who was always asking for my spare change.  I was so happy seeing them, and I really felt their concern, they did not know that what they did to me was far more than what I gave them.  Really, what comes around, turns around.  In the Bible there is no Karma.  But it is written:

Galatians 6:9

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

 

For those who did wrong with others:

·         Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

 

·         Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on him.

 

·         Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

 

·         Luke 6:27 But I say to you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

 

·         John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

 

·         2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he has done, whether it be good or bad.

 

·         Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

 

·         Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:

 

·         James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

 

I know that they are unique expressions of the Divine and that this is how they are at the current time, not who they are.  And I always remember it is they who bless me with an opportunity to be kind.  Share your real experiences on line.  I recommend that you visit the website of IAM Group Limited Yokohama Japan Korea.   It is a website where good souls meet and share.



© 2014 RamilCortez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on October 23, 2014
Last Updated on October 23, 2014
Tags: IAM, Group, Limited, Seoul, Korea, Yokohama, Japan

Author

RamilCortez
RamilCortez

Sydney, Australia