hair and a comb

hair and a comb

A Poem by Randizzle92

My life is a journey I live each day stronger then the day before but feel more and more hallow as the days pass. I wonder if I still have feelings and emotions or have I morphed them all into one; a sense of unhappiness or regret that's  filled my heart with a void of all things else. I fear as if I made the worst choice of my life but get caught up in telling myself the wrongs and the rights. She nagged and nagged gave you no trust but she loved you with all her heart it was more then some spring time lust but just like a girl with straight hair and a comb it's tangled at first then smooths out but like everything else must come to an end. I will never forget the journey we had there were a lot of ups and down and I'll cherish them all but I must walk a new path for the one I was on was just a temporary road that soul purpose was to help me move along this life that we call journey. This isn't good bye but see you later for now because like a hair and a comb they reunite with out a fight to make beauty for everyone to see in sight....

      -Randy Lee Moya-

© 2016 Randizzle92


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"but just like a girl with straight hair and a comb it's tangled at first then smooths out but like everything else must come to an end."

Great analogy here. I don't think it's one I've ever heard. Great writing, for not having written in awhile. Keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 27, 2016
Last Updated on May 27, 2016

Author

Randizzle92
Randizzle92

SAN ANTONIO, TX



About
Live, learn, laugh more..

Writing
🖤 🖤

A Poem by Randizzle92