You'll be loved

You'll be loved

A Poem by Randizzle92

Hee isn't the easiest guy to love. He has this bad habit of overthinking, tends to overreact more than he should, and he gets a little insecure every once in a while. He'll be needy for your attention, he'll want to literally take up all of your time, and he'll require a lot of reassurance, anything, he is everything you wouldn't want in a boyfriend. He isn't capable of fully trusting you, he doesn't know when to stop fighting with you even if he's wrong, and he has no problem pushing you away if she feels like you're close to hurt him. Loving him will stress you out, loving him will make you angry, loving him will break your heart at times, loving him will test you, loving him will challenge you, and loving him will change you. It may get so demanding that you'll be tempted to walk away, it may get so hard that you'll think about giving up, and it may get so complicated that you won't want to deal with him anymore. Loving him means you get to see him at her worst and most vulnerable and that is something that you have be strong enough to handle because he needs someone who's patient enough to understand why he is who he is today. it's not gonna be an easy relationship with him. But if he is in love with you, then he can promise that you'll be loved with such passion and intensity that you'll forget what life felt like before he came along because he'll always be there to put your heart back together after breaking it. Maybe he's not the best at being loved, but he's pretty amazing at making it know your loved.

© 2020 Randizzle92


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on September 12, 2020
Last Updated on September 12, 2020

Author

Randizzle92
Randizzle92

SAN ANTONIO, TX



About
Live, learn, laugh more..

Writing
🖤 🖤

A Poem by Randizzle92