Aggressive Release

Aggressive Release

A Poem by Random
"

Poem I made about life

"

     Growing up is really hard to do in this world. People talking behind your back and others just betraying you in harsh situations. Rain showing sadness and Thunder showing anger and loss of control. To the bright sunny days showing peace and happiness to the dark cloudy days showing shyness and fear. Some people just want to release their anger thinking they will not get consequenced if they run away from all the problems they have to face eventually. Others take the pain and endure the suffering they go through and do not seek anger or revenge. Those are the people this world needs. People who will fight without using physical violence and verbal abuse. We sought-after these people. We need to change the world, rid of all the hate, crimes, suffering, and mindless actions. Release the mind of all aggression and release the mind of all bad thoughts and anger. Show the people that make you angry that you are stronger then them. Show them you can shine without fighting using weapons and/or fists. Show them you can affect them by causeing no violence.

© 2008 Random


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on December 9, 2008
Last Updated on December 9, 2008

Author

Random
Random

Barrie, Canada



About
I'm 15, I'm a very well poet I can make people change with the messages in my poetry....read carefully and you will see eventually. more..

Writing
Patient Love Patient Love

A Poem by Random