Bonnie and Clyde

Bonnie and Clyde

A Poem by Randy Johnson
"

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT CLYDE BARROW AND BONNIE PARKER WHO WERE KILLED ON MAY 23, 1934.

"

They were bank robbers and their names were Bonnie and Clyde.

They robbed banks in six states until 1934 when they both died.

In addition to robbing banks, they also robbed stores and service stations.

They killed thirteen people, they were dangerous and caused devastation.

In 1933 the dangerous duo teamed up with Clyde's Sister-In-Law and her husband, Buck.

Clyde's brother was killed four months later and Bonnie and Clyde soon ran out of luck.

The next year they were driving on a road in Louisiana and they didn't know they were in danger.

They were ambushed and killed by a posse that was lead by a Texas Ranger.

The posse fired one hundred and sixty-seven rounds and Bonnie and Clyde were hit fifty times.

They were deadly murderers and thieves but they ended up paying for their dastardly crimes.

© 2014 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on August 31, 2014
Last Updated on August 31, 2014
Tags: Crime, Deaths, Murder, Nonfiction, Thieves

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing