Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Challenged Children

Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Challenged Children

A Story by Randy Johnson

Last night I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton referred to some mentally challenged children as f****** retards. Hillary is a cruel and disgusting woman.


She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those f****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect!


I've known since 1992 that Hillary is no good but I didn't know that she's that disgusting. Hillary's supporters may become angry at me when they read this but it's the truth and I'm telling people this to help my country. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.


I have a message for Hillary. "God may strike you with lightning so if I were you, I would watch out".

© 2016 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on July 23, 2016
Last Updated on July 23, 2016
Tags: Children, Cruelty, Nonfiction, Politics, Politician

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing