The Consequences of Dumping SuperGirl

The Consequences of Dumping SuperGirl

A Poem by Randy Johnson

I dumped SuperGirl because her b***s are hard as rocks.

They are literally harder than concrete cinder blocks.

I should've known they were hard because bullets bounce off of them.

Breasts that aren't soft should be a crime because it is so grim.

When I broke it off, she made my life a living hell.

She burned down my house and pissed in my well.

If you think that was bad, you won't believe the other things that she did.

She lied to Social Services, she said that I abused my son and I lost my kid.

She put an end to my sex life when she used her laser beams to castrate me.

My manhood has been taken and no jail will hold the b***h so she's going free.

My life has fallen to pieces, I would give anything for some Kryptonite.

I would also want Batman's armor suit so I could kill that b***h in a fight.

Don't even think about dating SuperGirl, believe me when I say that it is no fun.

If you date her and break it off, you'd better have a Kryptonite bullet in your gun.

© 2017 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on June 19, 2017
Last Updated on June 19, 2017
Tags: Comedy, Funny, Superhero

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing