Why People Shouldn't Call Police Stations

Why People Shouldn't Call Police Stations

A Poem by Randy Johnson

I called the police station but there were no cops.
Every single police officer was at doughnut shops.
My store was robbed and I hate the cops guts.
None of them would do anything until they finished eating their doughnuts.
By the time they were through, the robber was long gone and so was my merchandise.
If you ever get robbed and want to call the police station, you really need to think twice.
Criminals are getting off scot-free and it causes everybody a lot of distress.
There would be far less crime if doughnut shops would go out of business.

© 2019 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, Man! This is really messed up, because it's true of the po-pos, but it's really funny to me, because it is so true of po-pos. It's nice to read someone who isn't afraid to stick it to them the way they stick it to us.
It reminds me of the Tracy Chapman A cappella Behind the Wall. The cops always seem to come late, if they come at all.
It's really sad I have to agree with you, especially since my dad is a retired cop.
But, if they don't want us to speak the truth on this matter, than they shouldn't make it the truth of this matter.

Best of luck in the future, my friend.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 2, 2019
Last Updated on January 2, 2019
Tags: Comedy, Cops, Crime, Fiction, Funny

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5