Don't Call Cold Blooded Murder an Accident!

Don't Call Cold Blooded Murder an Accident!

A Story by Randy Johnson
"

SADLY, THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

"
When I read a woman's obituary on a newspaper's website, I was pissed. They called the woman's death a senseless, tragic accident. That is a load of BULLSHIT! The poor woman was murdered by her husband. He then turned the gun on himself and ended his life as well.
This was most certainly not an accident. It was murder. Cold blooded murder and suicide. Calling it an accident is just plain stupid. Maybe they thought that accident would sound better than murder, but I don't believe in sugarcoating the truth. If it's murder, call it murder.
One other thing also Po'ed me. The woman was only in her early thirties. That was far too young to die. Her late husband was also in his thirties. But I really don't give a damn about that punk because he was a murderer. Out of respect for the families, I will not mention the names of the husband and wife. We live in a bad and f***** up world and this proves it.

© 2019 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 10, 2019
Last Updated on July 10, 2019
Tags: Death, Husband, Murder, Nonfiction, Suicide, Wife

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing