I Was Cheated Out of Getting Revenge!

I Was Cheated Out of Getting Revenge!

A Poem by Randy Johnson
"

A SAD AND DARK POEM ABOUT A MAN WHO IS CHEATED OUT OF GETTING THE ONE THING HE WANTED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD.

"
A man murdered his stepdaughter and framed me for the crime.
I was arrested and found guilty by a jury and I had to do hard time.
He blew his stepdaughter's head off because she refused to sleep with him.
He tried everything he could to get what he wanted but she wouldn't give in.
She was a good girl and she would not betray her own mother.
He murdered her in cold blood, that's how little he thought of her.
I was the gardener and I had a crush on the man's stepdaughter.
But he set me up, he made it look like I was the one who shot her.
He hid the murder weapon in my apartment.
When the cops found it, jail was where I went.
While doing hard time, the thought of getting even kept me from coming unhinged.
The only thing that kept me going was knowing that I would eventually get revenge.
Getting revenge wasn't just something that I wanted, it was also something that I needed.
But that scumbag died just one month before my release, so when it came to getting revenge, I was cheated.
I wanted to torture that pervert and when he truly suffered, he would die by my hand.
I wanted him to beg for mercy he wouldn't receive and I truly wanted to kill that man.
I'm thinking about committing suicide because I was unable to make him pay.
How can I go on now that my chance of getting revenge has been taken away?

© 2019 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on August 14, 2019
Last Updated on August 14, 2019
Tags: Crime, Dark, Fiction, Murder, Revenge, Stepfather

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing