Proof of God's Existence

Proof of God's Existence

A Story by Randy Johnson

Certain scientists and non-religious people don't believe in God but I have proof of his existence. In 2002 or 2003, my late mother had terrible arthritis in her legs. If she had to bend down, the pain was unbearable when she got back up.
Mom was watching a faith healer on TV. The faith healer asked his viewers with afflictions to get down on their knees and pray to be cured. Mom got down on her knees and prayed and God cured her arthritis.
This proves that God exists. Arthritis is a serious medical condition. You can't just wish it away. When Mom's arthritis was cured, that proved that God exists.
I played a small part in Mom being cured by God. I gave Mom the TV she was watching when she was cured. If I hadn't given her the TV, she wouldn't have watched the faith healer and she wouldn't have been healed by God. I don't care what scientists and non-religious people think. God is real and this proves it. Praise the Lord!

© 2020 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on November 7, 2020
Last Updated on November 7, 2020
Tags: Arthritis, Healed, God, Lord, Nonfiction

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing