Smile Hunter

Smile Hunter

A Story by Uththara Ranathunga
"

Smile.. Whenever you feel like, whenever you dream of..! Hunt for smiles fill up your nets with all pieces of smiles..!

"
Having nothing, being nothing and seeing nothing should really mean too much for someone. When summarizing the whole into one bundle the common feeling which everyone has told, felt or even seeing in others comes out  “Loneliness”. 
Why someone got to feel this loneliness ?
Simply because he/she lost something !
Why he/she had lost something ?
He/she has lost something because he/she HAD something !

Now we came across the clue, but yet we missed it. Let’s go back once more. You had something with you in your life, now you have lost it. So you are feeling alone, without having the thing which means much to you. OK !!

Now why do you feel like you lost something? Is there something in you that remind you about you have lost something?

YES!
You have got your MEMORIES!” 

Those memories are haunting you, reminding again and again that you have lost something. Why people spend their beautiful times thinking about those dark sides. It’s true the memories can simply hurt some feelings, but yet when those memories are beautiful at the moment you were alive with memories in real. So why do we folks let a memory to hurt us thinking its very dark side. We always have a choice, a choice to select one out of at least two. So why do we select the darker part instead of the brighter one..? We could simply think and feel the beauty at the moment of enjoyment. That could erase the whole lot of loneliness if one can do the trick.


In each single second we live we all have something to be happy about. Life itself has so many ways to test someone’s will. Life can put all of the happiness all at once or life can just make nothing at all happens. This depends on the way how we accept to be alive. Being alive simply doesn't mean anything better. We have to live the life fullest or as much as we can.  

That living life makes the life alive !!  

Mind is like a sea wave. It always randomly moves with a push of another wave or another wave could simply jump upon it. Waves change the colors: dark blue to light blue then white then it makes sea bubbles...Those bubbles go on with the wind or else they just blast and again join with the sea. We think and we do what we think or at least we wish we could do something we think. Our mind is a very good philosopher who thinks for us, and makes us do what the mind thinks. Mind can simply make us a slave for him, to think as to what he wants and to do unto him. Mind can separate us from our mind. Once we get this separation we tend to feel loneliness.

This is so excited when you have nothing at all. It’s unlike when you have everything. When you have nothing it means you have everything, because you have nothing means you have no fear of losing anything (because you have nothing to lose), so you are free to do anything. You have to have something with you always that make you alive which you are highly passionate about.

How do we suppose to have something always with us when there are times we have nothing ?
HUNT FOR SOMETHING ! 

You will get plenty of things which make you wonder all the time.  One good reason can always inspire you to be a good hunter. 
A smile hunter!  
You hunt, and you will hunt for smiles. Just like a butterfly lover who runs after butterflies to catch them with a net, he enjoys every step he keep and he always will have some butterflies in his net to be happy about, or even if his net is empty he is still happy in his run, because he is still hunting for butterflies. Simply always have something with you to b happy about.
Start with simplest you will feel how big you can fly.  
The secret of Mona Lisa's smile lies in Leonardo's painting, how was it when the first time you smiled, how do a girl feels when she is waiting to see her unseen boyfriend for the first time, the way we say “cheese” for in front of a camera. Those simple little thoughts can make a big difference in one’s life, because those simple things can make you start for a new life. 
A life of a hunter !
Always try to think of what comes next. Always think for the brighter side. Promise for yourself say it aloud that “I always have something to smile”. Try it you will always feel so lucky and proud. Be thankful for your heart for letting you be happy. Say HI to your mind for letting you opens a new life. Life is always full of wonders; those wonders will cover us with smiles. They are hidden until we start finding them.  

Go start you journey !! Hunt for smiles, Be the best smile hunter.

Good luck hunters! May your nets filled with millions of butterflies today!

© 2015 Uththara Ranathunga


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on March 17, 2015
Last Updated on March 17, 2015
Tags: article, Happiness, Hunter, life, Loneliness, Smile, Stroy

Author

Uththara Ranathunga
Uththara Ranathunga

Colombo, Sri Lanka



About
I climb up the moon and stare at the stars and forget all about the curries on fire..! :D more..