Writing- A Never Ending Desire

Writing- A Never Ending Desire

A Story by Rainslover
"

So Good It Feels!

"

Is this what it feels like? Like Heavens. I just don't know. It's like your on fire. The tip tap of the keyboard, the moves of my fingers and the touch of the letters, feels like your on fire. A fearless, restless and passionate desire to write.

 

 You go to another different world,  a world of you- where you are the creator, the protector and the destroyer, where you love to be. A world where you can be you. They say writers are most calm and serene people. That's what they call and that's how we appear to be. But, to be frank though you maintain serenity, your mind and heart always keep speaking. You are a quite good observer and slow. You observe, take in the things, a battle starts between your heart and mind, a slow yet full of passionate fire begins that makes you go restless and then makes you fearless to write with full of passion and desire. 

 

Every letter you write helps you discover yourself bit more, because what you write just comes out from you, rushes out. A good writer is always a good soul, because what he writes is the reflection of his soul. An ardent desire to put out his thoughts brings him out and he just discovers himself giving him happiness of an eternity. 

 

A person who writes knows what he wants, he lives for it. He has a passion, a very deep one. The difference is he drives his passion, not his passion him. He writes his destiny. Destiny is written, a very beautiful one for every one, but some choose it, some don't. He just rewrites that destiny. Fate is different. Fate is you may land up where you don't want to be but destiny is where you were meant to be and want to be, you pave your path from fate to destiny and turn your fate into destiny. Your life may be only till today, but they make the best out of it. 

 

He gives to the world. He wants to be remembered, but it's not him that he wants to be remembered. He wants his writings to be remembered. Every inch of him he gives to the world and yet he keeps it with him. Knowledge, he gives yet the same is absorbed by him that gives eternal happiness. 

 

A look out for happiness

Restless to look for Eternity

A Never-Ending Desire

© 2015 Rainslover


Author's Note

Rainslover
Just on how good writing feels to me and what I feel a writer is!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely done I feel just like this in many ways i believe we share some thoughts on the subject.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Thanks! That's great! Maybe we share!
Mr.Night

8 Years Ago

Yes I recently started writing a book and its just something never seen before something that makes .. read more
Rainslover

8 Years Ago

Oh! Nice! Will get to the one once I find time!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015
Tags: Writing

Author

Rainslover
Rainslover

Bellary, Karnataka, India



About
Seeking solace in writing That embraces me in every difficulty And keeps me smiling Today and Everyday! more..

Writing
A Naught A Naught

A Poem by Rainslover