Dreaming

Dreaming

A Story by The Notorious Thug
"

How I feel about this girl. Is something any guy feels about a girl that they love.

"

I dream about you and I want to tell you about how I feel but would you care how I feel. I want to go up to you and just kiss you leaving you breatheless. I want to make you crazy for me because that is how you make me feel every time I wake up and fall asleep. I dream of you next to me laying down cuddling with our warm blankets. I don't want to make you worry about losing me because I'm afraid of losing you. I dream of marrying you one day and later on have kids of our own showing them right from wrong, teaching them respect and manners. I dream of being with you right now, tomorrow, and everyday after that. I don't know if we would have kids or be together but I would try my best to show you I'm worth it.

© 2014 The Notorious Thug


Author's Note

The Notorious Thug
I know am not the best writer but I want to try to be because I enjoy writing. I am sorry if its short but I promise ill write more and longer stories when I can.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

566 Views
Added on May 25, 2014
Last Updated on May 25, 2014
Tags: love

Author

The Notorious Thug
The Notorious Thug

El Monte, CA



About
I like to listen to music. I mostly write. I like art. I love cars. I want to be an Architect and hope to be a writer on the side. I would like to also owner my own business one day. If you have any q.. more..

Writing