Just writing....

Just writing....

A Story by Raul.a.muniz

Just writing....

Isn’t it funny that we can imagine all the bad thing that could happen to us but when something happy happens to us were surprised because we never imagined that nothing like that could happen to us? 


I belive we waste alot of time thinking in all the negative instead of the positive and that is when we stop living. look at me i write a little here and there but it would be awesome if people would actually appreciate what i write or at least hate cause then ai would know people are reading it. 

but yeah life, what a complicated yet simple time span that defines who we are in the long run. but the beauty of it is that we don’t know if we will have this so called “long run” cause we can drop dead in any minute. even me while I’m writing this i could suddenly just die in front of my compsbeoicblckahfclwkerhcv.   



jajajaj just kidding I’m still here. did i get you?

what I’m trying to release from my complicated mind yet very fluent is that life in all its shapes or forms has something to offer. Whether it be pain, happiness or sorrow, it has something in store for you. The cool part of all that is that you have the honor and privilege to decide your state in this world, an that is dictated by where you hang out and with who, what you do or not do blah blah blah. 

you get it right?

© 2015 Raul.a.muniz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on December 15, 2015
Last Updated on December 15, 2015

Author

Raul.a.muniz
Raul.a.muniz

San Juan, Puerto Rico



About
i just write things when i feel inspired. more..

Writing
Waking up Waking up

A Story by Raul.a.muniz