moving on is hard

moving on is hard

A Poem by Heidi Deblois
"

This is about how hard is to move on from my recent ex-boyfriend.

"
Moving on from you is not easy. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to you back in my life. I need you. I feel like i am not complete unless your in my life. I need you to make me whole again. i need to hear your voice again. i need to see you again. i need to feel your arms around me again. i need to feel safe in your arms again. i need you to kiss my forehead again. I miss your neck kisses. i miss you being affectionate towards me. i need your love again. you make me feel alive. you make me feel wanted. you make me feel loved. you make me feel that i can do anything in the world. you understand me. you love me for me. you save me from my darkest thoughts. you save me every time i want to jump off a clif. you save me every time i feel like dying. you save all the time. you dont want me to leave this earth. you want me to live. you see a girl that needs to live. you see a girl that needs to be loved. you see a girl that needs affection. you see a girl that wants to be wanted. you see a girl that needs to procated. you are the one for me. your not around. your not here. your not hear to make my fears go away. your not here to make me happy. your not hear to keep my calm. your not here to help me. your not to here to keep me safe. your not here to give me neck kisses. moving on is not easy. I wish i didn't have too. i wish you were still mine. i wish you were in my life. moving on is hard. it's not easy. i have been trying too but it's not easy. i need you. i can't stop thinking about us. I wish you didn't leave leave me. I wish you stayed by my side. I wish you didn't break up with me. I wish you were my boyfriend still. moving on is hard.

© 2021 Heidi Deblois


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe