Bad Blood

Bad Blood

A Poem by Heidi Deblois
"

this is about my ex-best guy freind.

"
we have bad blood now since we can't fix our problems. your too narcissistic to work things out with me. all you do is run away from me. that's soo you. its okay its not my fault. you just don't want to talk to me. you are quick to leave me. so it shows me that I am nothing to you. how i was your best friend. i was good to you but no you always want to leave me when I do something wrong. you need to man up and work things out. you can't expect that walking away is going to solve anything. you need to be mature about this. sadly you won't. your 23 now you can't pick up the phone to talk to me? i guess you're just too lazy and walking away is more easy for you when its not. this will catch up to you. someone will tell you to stop walking away and act your age. how to work things out with people. how they will tell your not adult your just a boy that wants to do whatever they want. either way you will get your a*s handed to you. so have fun with that. either way we have bad blood. i can't fix what has been broken. i can't make you forgive me. i can't make you to move on. you have to do that. your just to toxic and narcissistic. you only care about yourself and how its all about you no one else. you like to play the victim all the time. you turned cold once your girlfriend broke up with you. you hate her so much you call her names. you changed once she left you. i dont see my best friend anymore i see a cold hearted boy. you put all of this on to me. so you can have an excuse to leave me. you were never my friend you were just my friend enemy. you always left me so i feel like i was a piece of meat. i was never your friend. i was just so a footnote in your story. i was not as important to you. i am always someone that is not important. i am always do something wrong in someone story when i am not perfect myself. so its like you want me to know better when you know better yourself. it's funny how you act like you know everything you don't. one day you will realize how of a dick you were to me. then you would want to work things out with me.i am sorry we have too much bad blood to fix anything. you dont deserve a seat in my life. you have proven to me you don't care about me and how you just want to make me feel like i am nothing. if you ever cared about me you would worked things out with me and be more considerate of my feelings. how you should did the right thing but you never do the right thing. you do whatever you want and that does not get you anywhere hunny. its get you nothing. you will be forever stupid. you will be forever imatuture. you will forever hate people that wrong you. you won't forgive so easily but that's just you. either way have bad blood. "we have too many problems and we can't fix them" just like what taylor said in her song bad blood. that true we have too many problems and we cant fix them either. so it looks like we be forever bad blood. you won't forgive me as long as you live. i hope you change and "you start to pray and your soul is changing" like what kesha said in her song called praying. i hope one day you do that. either way, we have Bad Blood!!!!!!

© 2021 Heidi Deblois


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on January 3, 2021
Last Updated on January 3, 2021