He wants me to suffer

He wants me to suffer

A Poem by Heidi Deblois

He is happy I am suffering. I feel like an empty glass that has not been poured. Him watching me from ten miles away crying over my ex bf. He thinks to himself well it's your fault you lied and back stabbed him and us.  This boosts his ego. He wants his best friend to think he is batman saving him from the joker. He is very happy my ex on his side just like batman and robin. He is happy to keep my ex bf from me. Its like keeping a child from its mother. He loves to act like angel when he is the devil in disguise. He wants convince his best friend I am not good to him. My ex bf is his puppet. My ex is blind as a bat. He can't see  right through the lies he is being told. His best friend wants to portray me as the bad guy when he is bad guy. He cut off my tongue with a sharp knife so I can't tell my ex the truth. I have no control over the sistauon.  I can't rescue my ex from his manipulation. His best friend is sly like a fox. He is very sneaky like a snake. The snake his him. I was never the snake. I was portrayed to be the snake but I am innocent. He just wants me to suffer. 

© 2021 Heidi Deblois


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2021
Last Updated on March 28, 2021