Your Baby Girl

Your Baby Girl

A Poem by Thecreekdontrise

couple holding eachother Pictures, Images and Photos


Just hold me and tell me what makes me smile. Whisper how we first met. Make me go weak in my knees. Kiss me and tell your baby girl you want her.
work your charm and tell her what makes her blush. Be that man that she wants. There's no pressure in involved You can do it , its what you do best.
There's something about you that catches her, and holds her tight through the night. she feels best when your hugging her.
She wants you and your presence that illuminates the very person you are. You seem to show her your part of that one percent that will mean good things and want to make her smile.
Hold her when everything around her seems hazy. Show her you mean it. Make her want it.
Let her loose control and know you'll pick her up when she needs help. Make her laugh and crack a smile you love to see.Treat her right.
Say the Words and shes there and will hold your hand through anything. Say those words and she will show you what she is able to do. Say those words and she yours and only yours. Say those words and she will gladly be your baby girl.

© 2010 Thecreekdontrise


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice :)

-Brenda

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nothing's more beautiful than a woman who knows what she wants and ain't scared to say.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010

Author

Thecreekdontrise
Thecreekdontrise

OH



About
28 Returning to give you the raw trauma And therapy I only know how to expell through my words. more..

Writing