Falling in love

Falling in love

A Story by Soul Fire
"

An old piece I found on my computer.I edited it a bit,hope you enjoy! :)

"
He's the most amazing, awesome, perfectly perfect,  sweetest ,kindest, friendliest, lovelist, most brillant, the person, I hope that one day I’ll spend eternity with.

 His kisses are so soft,so sweet, his love is like wine,I feel like crying when i look into his perfectly beautiful blue eyes,He sees right through me.He can read me like a book. Hes the person that is the reason i get up in the morning,and bother breathing.

He's the one i think about every second,
every time that I am not feeling myself,I think a single thought of him and I start smiling.
hes my life,he doesnt realize how amazing he is.

If he only knew..
Sometimes my thoughts,feelings,emotions for me,overwhelm me and I start to cry...
When i stare into his eyes,his love for me shines right through, I start to cry thinking about it.I'm overwhelmed, finally, my dream has come true.

No longer am i the girl under the weeping willow..
Crying silent tears,
Ignored for years
When he kisses me, its like, we`re magnets...I'm pulled in closer and closer.
When I bite my lip, after I still feel the soft, sweet spark of his kiss,
Wanting, desiring, more.
Falling deeper and deeper under his spell 

She wont admit it thought.
Shes too scared,
Shes never felt this way before.
Its scary to her
Shes been hurt so many times,
What is she supposed to think?
Every birthday since she was 7,shes wished for her prince
Is this it?
Is this the one?

© 2012 Soul Fire


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well done. Love, especially young love, is special and unforgetable. As you've shown, one experiences euphoria and the wish for it last forever, but then comes doubt and fear. Always there's risk, but also the chance for happiness.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

Thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012
Tags: Falling in love

Author

 Soul Fire
Soul Fire

Little Dreams, Dreamland, Canada



About
Hello, I'm Raya. I love music,writing and singing.I'm always writing or creating something.I really enjoy singing and writing my own music.I write stories,poems and books.I have a large variety of.. more..

Writing
brrr brrr

A Poem by Soul Fire