Dear my Beloved

Dear my Beloved

A Poem by Soul Fire

Dear my beloved.
I would promise you forever,but forever wouldn't be enough time to be ''yours'' and you be ''mine''.I would intertwine our hearts but eventually they would stop.I would compare my love for you to earthly things,but eventually those things will go away and I want you to always be there;I want you to stay.
I would compare our love to Romeo and Juliet's but then we'd pass away and I never want to leave your side,I never want to go away.
I would give my heart to you,but eventually it would be stop.
I would be all you've ever wanted,but even then that wouldn't be enough.
I would walk a thousand miles just to see you,but that wouldn't be enough to show you how much you are loved.
I would give you a million roses,but eventually they would all die.They wouldn't show my love for you.They would just make me cry.
I would travel all over the world and spend eternity by your side.
But eventually, eternity would end.
I would live with you,
but even then,
It wouldn't show you how much I love you.
It wouldn't even show a bit.
It would be a fraction of my love for you.
And still that wouldn't be it.

© 2012 Soul Fire


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading this brought a smile to my face...there are moments when love feels so vast and nothing is ever enough.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012

Author

 Soul Fire
Soul Fire

Little Dreams, Dreamland, Canada



About
Hello, I'm Raya. I love music,writing and singing.I'm always writing or creating something.I really enjoy singing and writing my own music.I write stories,poems and books.I have a large variety of.. more..

Writing
brrr brrr

A Poem by Soul Fire