Today.

Today.

A Story by Soul Fire
"

This is a review I gave to Dracula's ''Spirituality' I thought I had some good points, and I wanted to share them with you all,and get your opinions/feedback. Thanks.

"
This Society seems to idolize sin, but not everyone, everywhere is like this. You have to remember that. This was so excellent and powerful, in my opinion this displays more of some of society views rather than spirituality. But I get your take on how this is spirituality, because society's beliefs and ways have sort of become a religion all on their own. Our eyes,soul and spirit are victim to sin,each and every day. We see it all around us, it makes it difficult to make the right decision. When the only ''right'' you see, it totally and completely wrong. 

I really enjoyed this. I think this to me, how I interrupt it is that it's a poem of the religion of our messed up society. Where men are praised for their one night stands, where women are bashed for being with many men, where money is idolized even though it's just a thing and it goes away so quickly. It's funny how something made of paper, people have been killed, murdered, fought for and yet you need it as a necessity in order to survive. A place where women are objectified and sold in ads. Such a sick world, yet at the same time, you must remember there is some good things out there. And even though it doesn't seem like it, the good triumphs over the bad, the evil and the most ugly of situations.

© 2012 Soul Fire


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on October 21, 2012

Author

 Soul Fire
Soul Fire

Little Dreams, Dreamland, Canada



About
Hello, I'm Raya. I love music,writing and singing.I'm always writing or creating something.I really enjoy singing and writing my own music.I write stories,poems and books.I have a large variety of.. more..

Writing
brrr brrr

A Poem by Soul Fire