Birth of The Mother

Birth of The Mother

A Story by Rayne
"

Not so much a story, just a description of an event that is inspired by Greek Mythology.

"

Chaos filled every void. A conscious and primitive embodiment of diaphanous and translucent particles. Churning, morphing, multiplying, A concoction of all the beginnings and endings to come, of all the colours in an endless spectrum, of all the sounds yet to be heard or recognised, a myriad of all future experience unconfined and unrestrained by limits of gravity and time.

  Self-aware, yet intent upon one task. Like the deep breath before the plunge, an intensity felt within every particle began to develop. Parts of light grew blinding while parts of dark grew ink black. The immense centre was a catalyst for more transformation. A steady thrum of vibration became waves, like that of a pulse coursing through the veins of space. Wave after wave transformed the shape of Chaos, its centre now resembling what a hurricane would one day become. Slowly at first yet picking up speed with every pulse of energy until it became a Turbulence of space and time contracting… breathing… screaming… exploding!

A mother, born from Chaos.

© 2008 Rayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on September 9, 2008

Author

Rayne
Rayne

Australia



About
I'm 19 years old and live in NSW Australia. I've always wanted to do something creative with my life and i have realised that writing was most suited to me. while i enjoy writing I'm very reluctant to.. more..

Writing
Wondaland Wondaland

A Book by Rayne


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by Rayne