The Asgoths

The Asgoths

A Story by Rayne
"

I made this short story when I was in eleventh grade. It was a project for my english class. I think it is pretty good.

"
       In 1180, Armies of Asgoth overthrow a village and kill the army, innocent men, women, and children. The leader, Tye Linoge, who has three children who arent really his children. When he went to a village called Tinca, He found 3 children chained to a bed and were badly beaten. Tye went to the front door where he was greeted by two women. Tye lunged at the mother and was drinking her blood while he was holding the aunt whose neck was broken. The 2 men came home, before they could run; Tye put them in a trance and told then to go into the house where he killed them. He told the children that they had 2 choices: 1. they go with him and he will teach them the was of the vampires and when they get older he would turn them. Or 2. They stay with the humans and be burned to death because humans will think their witches. The children Lucifer, Rogue and Angel said they would go with him. That happened in 1150.
     Tye, Lucifer, Angel, and Rogue along with an army of Asgoth broke into the castle, killing almost everyone. The humans that they kept alive were brought down to the dungeon. The leader, Tye took the throne of king. The Asgoth's never wore fancy clothes at anytime, even during royal balls.
     There were cartages' filled with humans coming into the village every time they were low on human blood. Every time the village had human invaders occupy the village the Asgoth's would kill them and they would get their riches. 
     Tye Lingoge would have large balls every week, Asgoths from all over the region ranging from Europe to India, they would bring human friends. One night Tye was having a ball; Lucifer brought a human from the dungeon to the ball. They were on the dance floor, dancing to the music from an orchestra. The human found a sharp object and stabbed Lucifer in the heart, he is barely alive.
      The dad saw everything and in a blink of an eye he was in front of the human, she tried to kill him but he caught her arm and made her kill herself. The rest of the humans were screaming and tried to run away but their vampire friends grabbed them and dragged them to the dungeon.
      Tye ordered his son to see his last living moments looking at the sun for the first and last time. Lucifer's protector and mentor said he'd go out and show Lucifer the sun, The protector; Kaleb knows what will happen to him. But the protectors motto is to protect/serve/ and teach a vampire until death; the only way they can die is either being staked or going out in the sun. 
     The whole family watched them die from the window, Which lets no light in. Rogue was crying, Angel was mad and Tye was emotionless becuase in the last 25 centuries he's learned that he can turn alot of people, and that either they are killed or they get tired of their life, and they go into the sun light.
     It's 1200, Tye and the family have been living in paradise but in 1240 the village was over run by dragons called pylori. Pylori can take human form. The pylori went to Tye; They were asking him for his alliance against the werewolves called Horacs and the witches called sacrots.
     The Horacs and Sacrots are enemies of vampires they both killed thousands of vampires and humans. They also helped vampire hunters track them down, and the vampire hunters killed the vampires. 
     They said yes to the Pylori's who in the past have been great and kind friends, even though dragons are vegetarians who dont kill humans or anyone else for food. The Asgoth and Pylori went to war in 1250, the war lasted until 1290. In the beginning there were 12,000 Asgoth and 11,000 Pylori, in the end there were 9,300 Asgoth and 5,000 Pylori. Many were wounded in both parties. The Asgoths and Pylori won the war, most of the Sacrots were killed and all the Horacs were killed.
      Tye and Angel died in the war, with a smile on their faces. Rogue was extremely sad but her protector helped her through it. She became the queen over the vampires and married the leader of Pylori, to keep the alliance between Asgoth's and Pylori. Together they had two baby girls, they were twins. Rogue and the leader, Deane named the twins Destiny and Desarah. Who would become great leaders of the Asgoth and Pylori.

© 2010 Rayne


Author's Note

Rayne
You can review it if you want. tell me if you like it or not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010

Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne